Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Venomous Designs Evolution Grips

You guys can be pissed at Mongoose/VD all you want, I know I would be. Hell I am and I'm not even involved.

I know what its like to have to wait years for something you paid for.

BUT do not think for a second that this has anything to do with BEO. And Tracy don't try to start any BEO vs PBL (RPG) drama, we don't need it.

Mongoose is a member of BEO, as he is a member of PBN and MCB and AO. BEO members are waiting for there parts just as everyone else, so don't think anyones special here, everyone is waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by hill160881
    I want RPG products back here on AO. This VD company is a joke and even more funny considering why it was started in the first place. Way to show Rogue up. Lol.

The fact that there has not been any action by the mod team just sucks. This company/side show operation has has pathetic communication for years now. Where the hell are you at mod team? VD must be a BEO regular other wise there would be something done.

So this guy got over a grand in preorder money. I'm tryi g to remember the amount and number of people needed to be defrauded before the FTC will get involved with charges.

Yep looked it up, Someone could file for criminal charges. The amount may make it a felony to.

Edit............
    Last edited by AO Moderation Team; 04-12-2012 at 11:31 PM.

WOW !!!!!! grab my popcorn this cheese is good. Such a shame VD was a cool looking brand lucky I sold all my stuff before the owner trashed the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Life
    WOW !!!!!! grab my popcorn this cheese is good. Such a shame VD was a cool looking brand lucky I sold all my stuff before the owner trashed the name.
    Takes a lot of money to keep strippers happy....

Strippers lol, "That awkward moment when you go give a stripper a dollar and pull out a 20 instead"

On a lighter note.
    from what they seem the hydro dipped carbon fiber look on the grips is pretty cool lookin.

i have more to worry about than getting long waited misc parts from VD.
    When he gets everything done i hope everything ships fast.
    BIGEVIL.
    awome post.

,KNM

VD stuff is still quality and meets AGD specs every time. I'll rock my Noxious rail and VD snatch grip all day, just like guys will rock their Punisher custom markers, Noxx55 creations, Gruntbull anno, etc. If I had more VD parts, I'd use them too. If you're buying this stuff simply for the name... well

I'm paid in full and waiting on a V1 AND I'm a BEO member

I haven't heard from Mongoose like everyone else, so there isn't any special treatment for me because we're BEO, MCB, PbN members. Having been a part of some of the more recent pre-order, I know the risks... doesn't mean I'm not disappointed or annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by hill160881
    I want RPG products back here on AO. This VD company is a joke and even more funny considering why it was started in the first place. Way to show Rogue up. Lol.
    Last edited by zondo; 04-12-2012 at 08:51 PM.

^Dude you high or something, I never said it wasnt quality stuff, learn to read.

The Mod Team is still here. Push the buttons again and see how long you can post here.

See the Ban Thread.

-The AO Moderation Team
    "Everything in Moderation"

Strippers lol, "That awkward moment when you go give a stripper a dollar and pull out a 20 instead"
    How else do you get them to tell you they love you?

A reoccurring issue?

Has this issue occurred frequently with VD? I have seen some of their stuff on Ebay and liked some of it but just want to be sure what I am dealing with if one of their pre-buys come up again. I know pre-buy issues have come up before just want to know if VD is a repeat offender.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    How else do you get them to tell you they love you?

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    it would be a cold day in hell before I ever prepaid or sent a deposit to him again.

The service is laughable at best. Threads like this are why we can't have nice things anymore.
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by emcl29
    Has this issue occurred frequently with VD? I have seen some of their stuff on Ebay and liked some of it but just want to be sure what I am dealing with if one of their pre-buys come up again. I know pre-buy issues have come up before just want to know if VD is a repeat offender.
    Personally I suggest to avoid this company at all costs. I certainly regret giving mongoose even a cent, let alone $1000.

Quote Originally Posted by zondo
    VD stuff is still quality and meets AGD specs every time.
    really? because whoever did his ano dropped the ball hard (that or mongoose literally dropped the parts) on every piece of junk he's sent me. And I'm pretty sure AGD spec' doesnt include a random missing chunk of aluminium in my nox rail...

If VD is using the same anodizer as he did with the parts I sent him, I would strongly avoid. I know of at least 2 other incidents of parts being sent to him that were nearly unuseable after.

Quote Originally Posted by zondo
    I know RPG is not the most popular guy around here but his parts, in my experience, have been money! They look good and don't have problems. But to each there own.

hey man what happened to this guy Mongoose? i mean is he alright or wat? is that who is selling those venomous design parts on Ebay? oh well!

^Dude you high or something, I never said it wasnt quality stuff, learn to read.
    I never wrote that

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns
    I know RPG is not the most popular guy around here but his parts, in my experience, have been money! They look good and don't have problems. But to each there own.
    I will echo what cougar said
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th
    As for RPG they make good quality parts.

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs
    hey man what happened to this guy Mongoose? i mean is he alright or wat? is that who is selling those venomous design parts on Ebay? oh well!
    Wow has time to list stuff on ebay but not respond to messages or emails. Nice

Quote Originally Posted by bumbabeef
    I'm thinking he may be outta money. He's trying to get the money to finish without having to come back and ask for more.

Still patiently waiting.........

on a side note: I am also a BEO member and waiting for a V2 that I sent a deposit for and have yet to even see my name updated on the pre-orde list...........

I am prepared to wait as pre-orders have now normally started to go this route,

however, since this has become the norm this will be the last pre-order I will be doing were a deposit is required as situations like this have now become more common place, and I hope that dealers will start perhaps making some product first then selling them after they are finished......one could only hope.....

I dont want to read the excuses from VD, I would just like to see Mongoose at least post an updated pre-order list and give a realistic delivery date for the V1 and possibly the V2 I sent a deposit for.......

On that note I'm done with my say........

We are not out of money!
    we are still working on getting everything finished.
    We DID run into roadblocks......but we have not stopped or even slowed down.

Here's an update for everyone.

The Hydro company we used to do all of our hydro went out of business with our money and parts. the company was called CRC Hydrographics.....after months of looking for them and trying to get in contact i finally found out they were purchased by another company.
    I spoke with the new owner and thankfully they had all my parts. He promised me to finish them ASAP and send my way.
    This order will take care of everyone that is waiting on Hydro parts.

BODIES: we have two designs still left to finish.....We only have 5 total bodies that are sold and customers are waiting.....i am thinking about not making these and refunding the customers their complete payments......If your waiting on a Helium or Syclone Body please post up and let me know your thoughts on this......if your willing to wait a lil longer i can get these finished. At this point i will totally understand if you don't wanna wait another day.

V.1's are finished and is expected to start shipping next week.
    V.2's and V.3's are still in production and will be finished.

Spazmok : I will be shipping everything i have of yours and will refund you 100% of your payments made "For parts not shipped". After reading your comments i have come to the conclusion that we do not need your business....There was nothing wrong with your parts...and when i asked for photos you never supplied them......I have offered to ship out everything i had here many times...and you denied only so you can complain later.

I do apologize for not posting here as often as i should....i plan on changing that and spending more time on this forum. Please dont take my absence as a sign of us not doing anything..if anything its more because im spending more time getting things finished and to you rather then talking about it.

As a very small Company we have run into all kinds of problems and issues........rather then throwing up our hands we are fighting through it and learning as we go. For those Customers that have been patient in a time where they didn't need to be...you are greatly appreciated and will be well compensated.

For those inquiring about us selling on EBAY....yes, we are selling the rest of our inventory "that's the point right?" We dont have much left, and we need to make room for our new parts "No More preorders"

Also...if you wanna trash us for our customer service and/or lack of communication, thats fair and i would agree thats something we need to correct......but dont trash our products! They all work and look good doing it

If i missed updating any parts please post up.....if u have a question please post up......if your post sounds like a 5th grader "Spazmok" you will be ignored, im not here to argue with anyone...just get you what you paid for!

Christian

Quote Originally Posted by bumbabeef
    have not received any emails from you...i might have missed it...please resend.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmok
    for anyone who got burned by this guy: 609-605-1297 - that is his phone number if anyone wants it. or at least it was the number he gave me, probably another lie though.

edit: thanks for the ic3 link.
    Yup thats our number! its on the back of every Business card

Quote Originally Posted by Rudz
    You guys can be pissed at Mongoose/VD all you want, I know I would be. Hell I am and I'm not even involved.

I know what its like to have to wait years for something you paid for.

BUT do not think for a second that this has anything to do with BEO. And Tracy don't try to start any BEO vs PBL (RPG) drama, we don't need it.

Mongoose is a member of BEO, as he is a member of PBN and MCB and AO. BEO members are waiting for there parts just as everyone else, so don't think anyones special here, everyone is waiting.
    Very True! i have equally pissed off everyone that is waiting. hopefully i can be judged for the way i get back up rather then the way i fell.

^^

Only thing I would like to add is I need a new invoice for what I owe on My V1

Thanks for the update hope it helps calm the angry mob, I enjoy your products and hope you resolve issues and get things out faster with any new designs

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    ^^

Only thing I would like to add is I need a new invoice for what I owe on My V1

Thanks for the update hope it helps calm the angry mob, I enjoy your products and hope you resolve issues and get things out faster with any new designs
    I will be sending everyone a balance once these are boxed and ready.

Thanks for your Patience

You will be Beta testing our new product!

Mongoose,

I'd like to say thank you for getting back to us! While the lack of communication was frustrating I'm glad to hear that you're rectifying it and that things are moving along. I look forward to receiving my V1 Foregrip!

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose

You will be Beta testing our new product!
    "You" meaning..................

week past, any update? may almost here.