Thread: Updates for AGD

Updates for AGD

Sorry, I'm a little slow getting to the forums.
    It's official , the new site is up! Everyone should now be able to access the AGD products they need. Warranty and out of warranty Factory service form is available under the service tab. Those forms are finally functional once again! Product is categorized and should be much easier to find. We'll be adding new product as time goes on. We'll also be adding accessory products like loaders and air tanks. We also plan on updating with a sibling site that will contain more product detailed information with more photo's, video's, manuals and how to guides. Thank you everyone for your patience and if you experience any issues please contact us so we can tweak out any glitches. I almost forgot, the new site is completely optimized for mobile and tablets too! Hooray! for 21st century tech. The address is www.airgundesigns.com. The old address www.airgundesignsusa.com should soon resolve to the same site. The old site will remain for awhile until everyone is updated.
    Name:  new site_2016.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  100.2 KB

Agd bmf

Moving ahead with better factory looks and community parts and support to produce some Bad MF's.
    Sorry if this violates some profanity rule. But art is covered under freedom of speech right?
    Name:  automagic.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  28.5 KB

Parts coming in we will be building guns with.
    Name:  FX_Parts_Dust.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  55.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Moving ahead with better factory looks and community parts and support to produce some Bad MF's.
    Sorry if this violates some profanity rule. But art is covered under freedom of speech right?
    Name:  automagic.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  28.5 KB

I think that mag is going to be my Christmas present...Beeeeeautiful.

When will the new styled mags be available?

I will hopefully be building some this week. The black/gold, is a little premature but I couldn't wait...still need a couple of parts to finalize them.

Look forward to seeing the AGD BMF's when they're available!

Hmm, Doc said AGD is just one guy in a basement over on the nation.

Good to see this is happening

I'm betting these new mags wont even be close to the prices people are paying for new cockers these days.

Not to derail but what ever happened with the Automag vs Autococker game ?

I asked in the thread but got no response.

If there was a good turnout I might consider flying up next time, if theres to be more of them.

Will the acid washed parts that were teased earlier be available at some time or will it be solid colors only? Colored X-Valves in the plans at all?

Either way, it's great to have new AGD parts in the pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by correia3 View Post
    Will the acid washed parts that were teased earlier be available at some time or will it be solid colors only? Colored X-Valves in the plans at all?

Either way, it's great to have new AGD parts in the pipeline.
    Those acid wash anno parts are for real! I think I read where they might start becoming available within a few weeks.

I've been loving it to see these in my FB feed. Keep up the good work.

AGD has been one guy in a basement for ten years....I thought that was common knowledge on this forum.
    Now it's not all in a basement anymore, and there's another guy...me.... and I employ elves...so we've moved back up a notch from basement dwellers to backroom dwellers.
    But in all honesty it can still be run by one person a this point.
    The goal is to water the roots and try and grow it back a bit more.

The custom guns will be built within the next month or so. The BMF was the first gun. We really wanted to put those grip covers on it.
    Many of the custom guns will be expensive. Glass fiber Dye barrels, hand polished, annoed bodies from FX, CCM colored fittings, Empire feednecks with adapter rings, PE ASA's. ULT triggers, Wicked Grips 45 grip covers...everything listed is quality and expensive.

I plan on building some less expensive versions of guns too with the new dust parts coming in.

I don't see us having any "production" colors until maybe next year. We need to see interest in the custom builds before we invest in piles of colored parts.

Our production of current valves are all black. We won't be running valves for awhile. In the mean time, end cost to refinish a valve in another color is about $100 at piece volume. Something for a few of the customs maybe, but certainly not for normal sale.
    It sucks, but that's just the way it is...

Going_home, The event was small. It was over 100 degrees that day, about 20 players survived a few games before everyone passed out...
    We did not pick a great time for weather...We'll do it again and try and build on it during better weather...

Congrats on getting the new site up, looks good! Carter is one big elf, hope that's not the new store uniform

That new store is now equal any online paintball site, its awesome.

And now takes Paypal !

Hopefully it will increase business.

Talk to us about the new frame Luke is working on.....

I like what's going on here!

That green is BEAUTIFUL!!

Quote Originally Posted by going_home View Post
    Hmm, Doc said AGD is just one guy in a basement over on the nation.
    -I never said "basement". I said garage. Get it right.

And thank you for deliberately misconstruing what I said. I was pointing out that AGD was a shadow of it's former self. I don't know how many people Tom once employed, but whatever number that was, it was down a great deal from before.

And I didn't say that to denigrate. After all, *I* am one guy in a garage- quite literally- and as of this past summer, I've been doing this schtick for twenty-two years now.

It's also worth pointing out that DYE started as one guy in a garage, with a single product, and today is something like a $100 million company.

Just an FYI.

Doc.

I want a RED Valve!!!