Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: New E-Mag/X-Mag board!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegard View Post
    I'm be interested in one of these.
    If you are "interested in purchasing",... Please go to the first page and read the info on how to purchase :-)

any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by rukh013 View Post
    any updates?
    A minor one

I took the extra cash Evan gave me toward the Tunaball trip and put it against the balance owed...
    That was another $100 added

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me View Post
    A minor one

I took the extra cash Evan gave me toward the Tunaball trip and put it against the balance owed...
    That was another $100 added
    How much more is needed for these to come out?

I'm at work... So can't give you a decimate figure...

I believe it's sub 1000 (I will have to do out the math on payments again to get it close

Assuming I don't spend all my dublons in the UK this week I'll be buying a board. Will pm/email when the time comes.

Any new updates?

hey guys im checking in here,.. been a few ticks.

no new development on getting these assembled. the board house keeps asking about them as normal.

The last deal to finish the things didnt work out,.... it may come down to something I didnt want to do,.... but I want to wait and let my second job I have make some of the extra cash first.

UPDATE

This message is for "ANYONE WHOM HAS COMMITTED TO THIS PROJECT BY MEANS OF A DEPOSIT OR PAYMENT IN FULL"

I have an option for those that are involved in this project. A way to meet the end in a reasonable time frame as of the date of this post.

The company that made the solenoids for the board order is in full agreement to buy back the solenoids purchase for full rate MINUS the tooling and setup charge

What this means for you:

IF (and only if) EVERYONE that has paid in some form agrees 100% to use their existing solenoid and fore-fit the new solenoid that would come with the board, I will move the funds to the board house to get the run of boards assembled and get them to you as quick as they can be programmed.

This means: no new solenoid. Your existing solenoid must be solder spliced with a new header to mate with the new board.

This option has been on the table for some time,.. but I didnt feel it to be the route to take.

If its a group choice 100%, then I will put my personal feelings aside on the matter and do what YOU all wish.

Thats it,..... comment away.

Are the new solenoids the exact same model number as the existing/old solenoids?

Yes.
    They are pound for pound the same. Same model and make....

So whats the cash difference in price with out the solenoids?

interested, just do it!!! can't wait to get this

for the two boards I have paid for I need the two solenoids. I have empty frames in need to be 100% filled with the boards and solenoids.
    I do not have two extra solenoids.

what is the remaining balance needed to finish this project as originally intended?

I, too, have a completely empty frame.

I think many of us need the full frame, with solenoid.

I suggested, via PM to P8ntbal4me, that some people such as myself would be willing to chip in another $20 or whatever just to get this project finished.

Hopefully its not too inappropriate here, but it seems that we are at the point where nothing is going to happen unless we make it happen. Are any of those who are paid in full willing to pay MORE to get their boards?

If memory serves, there is a set up charge, plus cost of the boards to be made. Maybe we make a run of boards for those who are willing to pay extra just to get this whole thing behind us?

i'll throw down $20 + my remaining for a hard deadline when i will get my board. If they are done (a few at least) i will pay extra to get it NOW

p8ntbal4me: How much money do we need to finish up the project. If I purchased 2 boards how close would we be to get the project rolling.

there is no price difference

The solenoids were paid for as a cash on delivery item,... (meaning,.. money paid for item,... item delivered when requsted.)

Since I have not requested the solenoid delivered,... the money can be re-routed.

This is a short end term out deal for those waiting product.

When the remainder of the boards are made,..... solenoids that are purchased new as requested will be delivered. Once the run as been assembled and paid for

(If that makes ANY sense)

Im just trying to get these in your hands guys,..... I dont like this option one bit.

So,.. to clear that up for you guys:

You PAID for a board and solenoid

You get a board MINUS a solenoid

Once the remainder of the boards are sold,... you get your solenoid as paid for in the pre-order information (minus the delivery date)

You STILL get your solenoid..... dont get me wrong on this item

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    p8ntbal4me: How much money do we need to finish up the project. If I purchased 2 boards how close would we be to get the project rolling.
    I would like to know this as well. I could purchase prolly a few more boards just to finish this awesome product out and get people what they want.

Ok. I just purchased a board yesterday. I am in!

I am getting an X-mag w/o ACE that I would love to add it on.

that's awesome now just a few more

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    that's awesome now just a few more
    How many more are needed? I may be in for a board.
    Last edited by havinnoj; 09-07-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Im checking in here guys,.. let you know Im still alive!

Im about to head out to work,... nice 45 minute commute for the last 3 months.

I will be back here on Wednesday to open up and clear my PM box as well as back read the thread and answer any questions regarding the board assembly.

Keep posting up questions and concerns,.... see you all on Wednesday night!

Alright guys I have decided to go a different route with one of my projects. I will give up my spot for $50.00., saving you $50., all you have to do is pay the remaining $60.00 and you get my spot.

PST for my paypal addy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Life View Post
    Alright guys I have decided to go a different route with one of my projects. I will give up my spot for $50.00., saving you $50., all you have to do is pay the remaining $60.00 and you get my spot.

PST for my paypal addy.
    Pm'd

havinnoj

Now has my spot with a $100 down, best of luck to all in this project, I will probably regret it and get jelly when the boards are complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical Life View Post
    havinnoj

Now has my spot with a $100 down, best of luck to all in this project, I will probably regret it and get jelly when the boards are complete.
    Thank you sir!

Jai - if you could update my spot in the list as well as note I sent you the remainder of the balance owed for this board so I should be paid in full.
    Last edited by havinnoj; 09-10-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Its 5:32 EST and Im here!

Let me read back a few pages on the thread and get a response post going in a few.....

Edit: $900 due to assemble the boards

Edit: Tropical Life sold his spot to havinnoj for $100 per post #568

Edit: havinnoj sent a payment of $60 via paypal to pay his board in full + shipping

Edit: JimBobFett sent a payment of $183.22 to pay his board in full + shipping and fees

Grand total to SEND the boards to assembly is = $656.78 + shipping

Thats the update for now,... I will be around at the house checking the forums from time to time,....

Please post up if you want anything answered tonight!
    Last edited by p8ntbal4me; 09-11-2013 at 04:33 PM.