Thread: Which Parts kit for Retro Valve

Cool Which Parts kit for Retro Valve

It's time for spring cleaning here. After searching the forums (perhaps not enough). I cannot find an answer to which parts kit to purchase the Mag parts kit or the retro parts kit.
    I have a minimag which I added the retro valve.

I'm assuming that I need the Mag O-ring replacement kit.
    Although I thought the bumper for the retro valve was the clear one not the blue one I see in the pictures.

Also, Since the valve is working fine I see no need to replace (or open up for that matter) any parts in the valve. Is this a good approach?

I'm thinking along the lines of replacing the bumper, and replacing the o-rings on my barrel. (perhaps the new plastic nubbins).

Just a couple of drops of oil in the air inlet and off to play. Any suggestions? Am I on the right track?

Re: Which Parts kit for Retro Valve

Originally posted by frgood
    It's time for spring cleaning here. After searching the forums (perhaps not enough). I cannot find an answer to which parts kit to purchase the Mag parts kit or the retro parts kit.
    I have a minimag which I added the retro valve.

I'm assuming that I need the Mag O-ring replacement kit.
    Although I thought the bumper for the retro valve was the clear one not the blue one I see in the pictures.

Also, Since the valve is working fine I see no need to replace (or open up for that matter) any parts in the valve. Is this a good approach?

I'm thinking along the lines of replacing the bumper, and replacing the o-rings on my barrel. (perhaps the new plastic nubbins).

Just a couple of drops of oil in the air inlet and off to play. Any suggestions? Am I on the right track?

yes, but it's always a good idea to keep spares. if you wanted all parts get the RT parts kit. also, you can order the parts seperately, plastic nubbins, o-ring for the rt valve, but make sure there o-rings for the rt. goto http://store.airgun.com to buy/look at the parts.
    Red 2k1 C&C LCD
    45/4.5k Pure Energy
    Skill to bunker you .
    A.K.A. PaintBallin on PBcity Forums
    referral another referral

Get an RT parts kit.

Thanks I'll pick one up and next weekend my minimag will be in better shape than I. Especially after months of watching footbal and eating chili. I can already feel the pain of running the first game.