Thread: My House was Brocken Into

My House was Brocken Into

Guys please be paitient with me withing the next few days. I know I have several items that belong to members here. My house was broken into this afternoon all the electronics, jewelery and everything else of value. All my paintball guns were taken, 3 that belong members here. One of the guns was a gold rush micromag with skull grips, you guys know that it is somewhat rare. I am hoping that it will turn up on ebay or craiglist.

Once again please bare with me and I will try my best to replace everyones items.

Angry

That really blows!

I hope they catch the A-holes that did this.

Get a somewhat detailed list up so we all know what to look for!

Sorry to hear this.

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    Sorry to hear that alex. Ill keep an eye out.

This sucks on such a high level , I think about this every time I lock my door
    Eyes open in South Fla

That sucks, get a list of everything that we can keep an eye out for. I'm usually surfing the deals on ebay and craigslist a lot. Be sure to give all the local pawn shops a call as well.

Sorry to hear about that. Man thats rough, get a list of the losses up.

Oh man, so sorry to hear this
    That sucks!
    Hopefully they find the thieves soon

Good luck

That is horrible! Sorry to hear it.

You should give us a list of items and pictures so we can be on the lookout as well.

I'll start the list of stolen markers

Purple ULE body mag with X valve
    ULEd CP rail
    Flat black Intelliframe, with a Mag79 pneumag kit installed
    CP ASA and rail with nickel Micro Rock reg
    Lapco fore grip adaptor and a chrome and black fore grip
    Black CCM feedneck

This is the only pic I have, from the previous owner, it is the one on the left. The pic will give you the basic idea, however it doesn't show the Intelliframe, x valve, Micro Rock or CCM feedneck.

There is a steel braided hose with qd fittings on each end, 1 black and one chrome. There is a small nick in the anno on the front left side near the barrel. I'll post an old picture in a little bit.

It sucks but I've already heard from Alex and feel confident that things will work out in the end. Hopefully they find the people and everyones stuff and the people get what is coming to them.
    Last edited by BLachance75; 02-14-2011 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Pic added

Damn Alex, sorry to hear about this. We of course will keep our eyes open up here in our neck of the woods.

X-Valve serial number: VV 6927
    Black ULE body with CCM no-rise clamping feedneck

Damn it! I hope my parts weren't among the ones stolen!!

• Flat black G-force frame being tuned
    • Chrome intelli frame being modded for pneu-kit installed

I've PM'd, but please let me know if you have them still.

Sorry to hear that this has happened to you! I hope things are found and those responsible pay

Quote Originally Posted by amossbur
    Damn it! I hope my parts weren't among the ones stolen!!

• Flat black G-force frame being tuned
    • Chrome intelli frame being modded for pneu-kit installed

I've PM'd, but please let me know if you have them still.

Sorry to hear that this has happened to you! I hope things are found and those responsible pay
    no I have all your stuff, all the frame where at the shop at my job.

any leads on who did it?
    do you think there's any chance of recovering your stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    any leads on who did it?
    do you think there's any chance of recovering your stuff?
    There were kids shooting up the subdivison yesterday with paintball guns, I am hoping that may lead to something.

One of the tv's taken was a samsung 55" led that i bought for 2k. Someone was selling the same model # for 500 on craigslist in my area, they go for 15-1700 used on craigslist. I called the guy and he told me that he sold it withing an hour, he also told me that he didn't have the power cord. The people that took mine also left the powercord, called the cop and they told me "DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, INSURANCE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT". I think I am more pist at the cops than I am at the buglars.

Quote Originally Posted by mag79
    There were kids shooting up the subdivison yesterday with paintball guns, I am hoping that may lead to something.

One of the tv's taken was a samsung 55" led that i bought for 2k. Someone was selling the same model # for 500 on craigslist in my area, they go for 15-1700 used on craigslist. I called the guy and he told me that he sold it withing an hour, he also told me that he didn't have the power cord. The people that took mine also left the powercord, called the cop and they told me "DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, INSURANCE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT". I think I am more pist at the cops than I am at the buglars.
    Yeah, because it's so easy to replace all the markers you built with your hands or waited for rare parts to come up for sale. /sarcasm

I'm sorry to hear this. I will keep an eye out in Jax.

Ok well drive on down to the police station and talk to them in person. Bring the guys info and all that jazz. That's some serious BS - if he can't provide proof of purchase it shouldn't be hard to progress from there. Lift his prints off stuff in your house, or your prints off the TV, and bobs your uncle.

One of the tv's taken was a samsung 55" led that i bought for 2k. Someone was selling the same model # for 500 on craigslist in my area, they go for 15-1700 used on craigslist. I called the guy and he told me that he sold it withing an hour, he also told me that he didn't have the power cord. The people that took mine also left the powercord, called the cop and they told me "DONT WORRY ABOUT IT, INSURANCE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT".
    Hunt that M-F'er down!!!!

And your local pd sounds like a bunch of a-holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothice
    And your local pd sounds like a bunch of a-holes.
    This. But honestly, I am not surprised. Complacency seems to be the rule of thumb these days. I wonder if you called the insurance company and told them about the officers response if they might get involved. I'm sure they would much rather recover the stolen items rather than make a payout. For that matter, move up the chain of command. "Who's your boss?" probably would have been my next question. Probably too busy writing speeding tickets and rousting hookers to spend some time doing real police work.

report them(your local police) to the state attorney generals offices. Get names first. If you think you had the perps that is the least i would do

MOTY3
    And people wonder why sometimes we have to take matters into our own hands and not bother with the cops.

In some cases it's almost better to just collect a check for the stolen goods (who knows what the condition of the TV is in at this point. could have been dropped, etc.)

What bothers me is the fact that the police didn't even care about investigating the suspected thief.
    if you don't catch him, won't he just do it again? does it only matter for larger heists like bank or store robberies? whatever happened to protecting the citizens?

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    In some cases it's almost better to just collect a check for the stolen goods (who knows what the condition of the TV is in at this point. could have been dropped, etc.)

What bothers me is the fact that the police didn't even care about investigating the suspected thief.
    if you don't catch him, won't he just do it again? does it only matter for larger heists like bank or store robberies? whatever happened to protecting the citizens?
    If the TV was damaged, insurance would likely still pay. And if the guy is caught and convicted, chances are he'd have to pay restitution, subrogated by the insurance company for any payouts already made.

In any event, letting the guy get away with it sends a bad message and encourages a repeat offense. And, catching the guy is the ONLY way to get back irreplaceable items.

He cant off those markers easily. Probably still has them.

Well Alex if they make it to canadian soil and end up at one of our fields i'll make sure it gets shipped to you with 4 fingers and a thumb.Good luck to you my friend

Any new happenings?
    Girls are no substatute of paintball

Murphy's law of paintball: If it jams force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyways

Angry

have a constant automag search in the twin cities, mn. hasn't showed up here. sorry for your loss. theft is the lowest of lows.

Red you know this thread is about a year old right?