Thread: Sandman In the House!

Sandman In the House!

Hello Automags.org Users!

If anyone is privy to AGD history as my name implies, I am Sandman.
    I am the guy who shot and made the Airgun designs video with Tom Kaye and was on the 1990 Masters Championship team that won shooting Mags playing with SWARM.

My business in paintball, Fox Paintball, AKA Fox River Games, is celebrating it's 21st year in the business as a field and store operated by the same owner, me, Tim Glavin.
    www.foxpaintball.com

My field currently still operates over 200 rental Automags. We have other equipment too, but you all know that nothing runs quite like a mag.

I'll be spending some time around the forums dropping tidbits of old AGD history from my perspective and catching up on whats new and happening. Probably be buying and selling some stuff too.

Thanks for reading!
    See you out there!

Old School Sandman

Hey Tim,

Welcome. Glad to have you. Please share some AGD history as you see fit. We'd love to hear it. Loved playing the 1991 IPO at fox. Unfortunatly I dont think Ive been back since...doh!
    Swarm got us into Mags and all you guys were the best (Roger, Dennis, etc) miss the 'old' days.

Nice! Love the AGD video's.

Oh sure. Next thing ya know Chip, Dennis and Capt. Kirk Paulding will be dropping by. [god help us.]

I was participating in a tournament in 1993 that members of Swarm were reffing. Mags ruled back then.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    Oh sure. Next thing ya know Chip, Dennis and Capt. Kirk Paulding will be dropping by. [god help us.]
    Don't tempt me Beemer! Kirke works for Fox as a gun tech and he has a cell phone and can text! He can even use a PC and surf the web...I've seen him do it. Scary....

Dennis is back at being a Texas boy! He's still kick'n. Haven't seen Chip lately, but he and Diane are still cruising around.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    Hey LL4 is coming up ; Sandman get the old Team together

Tim is awesome for starting up Fox, and Rick is awesome for fixing my Automag.