Thread: T2 Slot blocker

T2 Slot blocker

I started this project because I was having fps issues with my T2 due to the hammer getting dirty from debris falling in lower tube while playing. I noticed when the bolt was closed in the firing position the hammer slot was allowing any debris to get onto the hammer, due to it being exposed and unprotected. I found anything that made its way into the lower tube through the exposed hammer slot, no matter what it was resulted in fps lost. I was told to remove my hammer, clean it,and dry it, then reinstall it. This did fix the problem but only temporarily until something else would make its way into the slot. This problem was a result of having such perfect tolerances between the hammer and the lower tube, which I love about the T2. I hated fixing this issue every time I got debris in the exposed slot though. So I called Ccm to get a solution and I was sent to Rod to get my answers. Rod liked my idea and said Ccm didn't have plans on producing something like this and it was okay if I made my part. I called many times and was given many helpful suggestions and information. I had started the project to build a piece that would protect the exposed hammer slot, and still retain the aesthetic look of the T2. I wasn't alone in making this part, I had help from Richard Black my engineer/machinist and friend. Rick took the design and put it to the cad program for me. I now have the T2 slot blocker made by one of our own machinist here on MCB. They come back from the machinist then the polished parts are put through three vibrating tumblers and then buffed with white then blue rouge for a mirror shine. The dust finish and the anodizing is done at Chico's metals which is the same company Ccm uses so I can get the best match possible. The T2 slot blocker is proudly made in the USA , and it is a world wide product. The T2 slot blocker works to keep your slot clean so you don't have to.

Past Issues:
    I have had one problem with the screws that I bought for the slot blocker and that is that they were about 3/16 to long in some T2's but not all of them. I talked to Rod about this and he says its because the first run of T2 pump rods were not tapped as far in as the newer T2's are. So all screws are Torq heads and cut to the right length so there will be no issue.

WARNINGS:
    Installing the slot blocker does not void your ccm T2 warranty. However ccm will not cover any parts under the warranty due to issues caused by the slot blocker, but will still continue providing warranty to the rest of your marker.

WHEN INSTALLING THE SLOT BLOCKER ON THE T2 MAKE SURE THAT YOU DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE SCREWS. THIS WILL CAUSE BINDING AND OTHER NEGATIVE ISSUES. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES OR CONCERNS PLEASE CONTACT ME RIGHT AWAY. ALSO IF THE SCREW'S DON'T TIGHTEN DOWN ALL THE WAY DO NOT TRY TO FORCE THEM YOU MAY NEED A SHORTER SCREW/S PLEASE CONTACT ME RIGHT AWAY.

Pictures:

I have 0 gloss black T2 Slot Blockers that come with two new screws and will be $36 paypald and shipped. Shipping is included anywhere in the continental United States. Shipping quotes for outside the continental United States can be acquired by contacting me via personal message. Shipping to Canada just add an extra dollar.

I have 3 gloss Silver T2 Slot Blockers that come with two new screws and will be $36 paypald and shipped. Shipping is included anywhere in the continental United States. Shipping quotes for outside the continental United States can be acquired by contacting me via personal message. Shipping to Canada just add an extra dollar.

I have 30 dust black T2 Slot Blockers that come with two new screws and will be $32 paypald and shipped. Shipping is included anywhere in the continental United States. Shipping quotes for outside the continental United States can be acquired by contacting me via personal message. Shipping to Canada just add an extra dollar.

I have 5 dust silver T2 Slot Blockers that come with two new screws and will be $32 paypald and shipped. Shipping is included anywhere in the continental United States. Shipping quotes for outside the continental United States can be acquired by contacting me via personal message. Shipping to Canada just add an extra dollar.

I have 6 raw T2 slot blockers that come with two new screws and will be $28 paypald and shipped. Shipping is included anywhere in the continental United States. Shipping quotes for outside the continental United States can be acquired by contacting me via personal message. Shipping to Canada just add an extra dollar. The raw ones must be anodized before being installed. There can be some rough edges were the slot blocker meets the T2 on the raw model that will damage your T2 if not smoothed out so again, DO NOT INSTALL WITHOUT ANODIZING. CCM NO LONGER OFFERS TO ANODIZE ANY PART FROM ANY OTHER MANUFACTURER WHEN ORDERING A NEW MARKER.

I have 2 T2 slot blocker's made from brass. They will never be made again, one time run only. They are polished to a mirror and ready to install. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THIS MODEL OF SLOT BLOCKER, IT WILL DESTROY IT. $38 paypald and shipped. Shipping is included anywhere in the continental United States. Shipping quotes for outside the continental United States can be acquired by contacting me via personal message. Shipping to Canada just add an extra dollar

Please pm me for payment information, please have your finish and what model marker its for in your pm. Your payment secures your slot blocker.

Testimonial's:

Video:
    YouTube - Mopeds Magic Cover

Torture test:
    This T2 was put through hell by a snake player on pump team Total Grief. You all know him as Cody Skullet Ross.

Now I was told he gets the dirtiest but this is ridiculous.

He sent me this picture of his T2 after a day of play in St Louis sand/mud is the best way to describe whats on it and all over it. I was told the trigger doesn't even work right but the the lower tube is clean and there is no fps loss.

Greg Hastings has also let me know that his slot blocker "Works great".

There is a review thread for more and feel free to add more.
    http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...r-reviews.html
    Last edited by Storminnorman; 10-28-2012 at 05:54 PM.

10 dust and 20 gloss left.

Quote Originally Posted by Storminnorman
    10 dust and 20 gloss left.

Do you have a dust black one left?

~Steven

Nope all sold out

Gloss Black

You still have a gloss black left.

Swamp

ya 13 or so pmd you details

sorry forgot to update my ao thread but I have more.

13 left

sold out and might start my own anodizing so next batch might be custom colors.

new order only have gloss black and gloss silver left

I'm interested in purchasing two of your slot blockers for my t2's. One in gloss black, and one in dust black.

I'm out of gloss right now but working on a new order as we speak. pm;d ya