Thread: 50 Round Q-pods how to part two

50 Round Q-pods how to part two

Wait 24 hours to reassemble, start with the spring rod and assemble with the spacer as pictured.
    Q-pod 50 balls
    Give 3 prewinds to the spring motor. Now you are ready to reassemble your Q-pod.
    I have made some changes sense my first one, and I'm sure they may need a little more with more use, but they seem to work quite well right now.

I have talked to Ancient Innovations Corporation (Q-loader) and they want two 50 round pods to look at. They said they might think about producing them, but no guaranties. So with any luck 50 round pods might be out there for sell in a year or two. Thanks Everybody!

Wow!!!! Great guide but I think I would rather send you my pods to do. I have never been that precise with my cuts.

Now that you have shorting of the pods to an art form. Do you think theres a way to make them bigger if you had the meteral to do it. I know that Q-Loader already said they will not make any larger pods but that dosnt mean it cant be done.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by El Camino View Post
    I have talked to Ancient Innovations Corporation (Q-loader) and they want two 50 round pods to look at. They said they might think about producing them, but no guaranties. So with any luck 50 round pods might be out there for sell in a year or two. Thanks Everybody!

But they still not sell those amazing 50 round q-pods.

Anyways I bought a q-loader system and adapted on a mag for TPX and for a Tiberius , it works but 100 round qpod is too big and too heavy for a pistol.

Now I need to make my 50 round q-pods, it will rock !

But the tutorial pictures where deleted from the host
    May you upload the pictures again? plzz

thanks a lot
    Last edited by Jonasz; 10-21-2014 at 12:39 AM.

this is 3 years and 7 months old. please read the dates and it probably would be better to pm the person.