Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Took me long enough, anno back up!

MOTY3
    PM'd you for a price quote.

Just a heads up!

Polishing and certain anodizing prices are going up a bit (still to be determined on amount) January 1, 2012. Not because I am greedy, but because I have been back in business since May, and things are going great in the shop, which means you are getting a better service than ever. I will still be competitive, but prices will better reflect the time that goes into certain services.

If you get a quote before December 31, 2011 I will honor it until February 28, 2012 (I must receive the gun before the end of February). So that gives you a few weeks to count parts, note current and desired finishes, and dream up your best project at my old “introductory rates” which are on the pricing page of my blog.

I will post the changes on the blog on January 1, I promise it won’t be too crazy. It’ll even be adding some effects and patterns. Thanks for understanding.

Blake

MOTY3

few more jobs

Damn it Blake, your work just keeps getting better and better....

I don't think I've ever seen a marker where the splash part of the ano fades in. That looks cool!

Blake is the Best, prep work is awesome and the items turned out great. Blake did some dust to gloss on some of my items and you would never know they were dusted before.

Here is my project which has taken some time to get together, thanks to all involved and for your skills..your all artist.

The parts sent for the project:

The REBIRTH: Silver with Splash clear

XMT-Ripper Body
    RPG- Emag Shadow Rail
    Xvalve- Custom Anno with lvl 10
    Rpg-SUB-Zero Feedneck
    Lukes- Extreme Milled Lowers, plus pack and selector switch
    Acid Custom-Unique Trigger
    Evil- Barrel system
    CP-Detents
    sPD-Grips
    CCM- Macro fittings
    Software- XMOD 1.7

Pm any questions not related to anno..

Perhaps a stupid quesion, but see that the CP on/off and the barrels were able to retain their jewels. Are these heated, removed and reglued on or do they stay in place during the process?

They're usually removed for the process and reglued

So he does re-anodize X-valves.. good to know.

Hey...sorry about the full inbox - had crazy amount of PMs overnight. FYI, my email has no capacity limit, and I can hold onto quotes longer, so feel free (and encouraged) to send me a message a bazookaboycustoms@gmail.com.

ALSO - I am almost to 250 likes on facebook (just search Bazooka Boy Customs)...as soon as I see that I have hit 250, I will make a post, and whoever comments on it over 24 hours will be put in for a drawing. Thinking it could make a big difference for someone still on the fence about doing an ano, or help you get a little crazier with your budget.

(And yeah, I do the xvalves)

I need a logo guys. And you want free ano. So, for the month of January, email me some logos, designed by you. I will then post them on February 1, and you can all vote. There will be prizes for the top 3 logos (based on your votes - submittable by email or facebook or comments here). First prize wins 10 free pcs of ano - up to a 2 color splash, a 3 color acid wash, single color splatter, or 1/2 off reverse fade. (sorry, polishing from dust not included). This is worth about $150. Second and Third place will win a one of a kind mag light (ano by me).

Guidelines:
    You can send as many entries as you want - must be sent to bazookaboycustoms@gmail.com
    I then own your design.
    I need it to actually say Bazooka Boy Customs (not closed to acronyms, as long as it could be modified to include the whole name)
    No descriptions - you really have to design it and send it in some kind of digital format.
    As you design it, keep in mind I would like to use it, or a silhouette of it on vinyl stickers, t-shirts, and all kinds of marketing stuff.
    Go crazy, think bold.

Working on a logo for you

Ll work on a logo

I need free anno, loli

I have been super busy lately, and on top of it, my transmission broke in my pickup...

Quote Originally Posted by BAZOOKA_Boy
    I have been super busy lately, and on top of it, my transmission broke in my pickup...
    I figured something was happening when I saw a couple other people post about waiting to hear back on quotes like me. You're not doing this full time yet?

I'm sorry to hear about your truck, but the package I sent you today will arrive on your doorstep. I can't wait.

Sent you an e-mail

NEW FILLABLE QUOTE FORM

This should help me get back to everyone faster.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by AO Moderation Team; 02-24-2012 at 12:52 AM.

Bazooka Boy did the Y frame, trigger, valve, rail, and barrel tip!

Last edited by magguy87; 04-07-2012 at 04:19 AM.

Annodized a snatch grip for me to complete my marker as always great job.

hey Bazooka,
    I'm needing some work done to bring a toxic matrix back to life. Its got a pretty bad gash on top of the body that would need to be polished out. I'd love to just do the body if you can get a decent match to the factory green color ( I can send other parts to get close to the match), but if that's just too hard, a lime/dark green reverse splash would be just 'toxic' looking enough that it'd be worth doing.

If its possible, shoot me a PM with how your schedule is looking.

General Anno Question

Is it possible to Anodize a barrel, body and a valve with a "racing stripe"? I was thinking something like the Ford GT 40 Blue/Orange color combination. Anodize the entire marker one color and then add a single stripe of a different color down the length of the gun. I see mostly fades and splatter paints, not really my style.

Interested in these BAZOOKA_Boy

I have a whole bunch of brand new CP jewels.

~Steven

CP gives them away for free if you just email them and ask

I need an anno job completed. I've e-mail'd you a couple of time but I have not received an answer back.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns
    I need an anno job completed. I've e-mail'd you a couple of time but I have not received an answer back.
    BB is out of the game. Do some searching on various forums and you can see things went to hell a few months back. If you are looking at one color check into ATMF in California. They're cheap and do good work.

MOTY3
    I dont think he is doing work anymore...it seams that bieng as good at it as he is was his downfall..he was overwhelmed with work and it went downhill from there. I still think he did some amazing work and there are plenty of guns out there that show it.