Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Took me long enough, anno back up!

Took me long enough, anno back up!

Finally was able to get the time/money together to get my anno line going again. working on building the tank today, polish booth and blaster set up, need to get about 40 gallons of distilled water, and a good set of polishing gloves, and I will be on my way again!

This time around I have an order form that anyone wanting a job done will need to fill out, I will be giving a link to that in a day or so...prices are about the same, I will only be able to do one job a week, the way I have it set up, and I will let everyone know when I will be a little farther out than that due to weekend trips and what not.

I am excited to be back in it again, hope to make some mags beautiful pieces of functional art!

Blake

that's good news... i'll have to talk to you about a micromag in a few weeks.

Nice!!

Glad you are back in business. I will pm you about a few pieces. This will be a true test of your skills...

Hey man I was wondering if you might do the Bio Hazard style that you used to to again.

you able to do masking and two tone dust gloss ?

Bio hazard? if you show pics I am sure I will know what you mean, but if I have done it before, I can do it again.

and yes I can do masking, dusting, and two tone is also not a problem

will have a working tank by next week!

I am talking about this kind of anno you started it just before you stopped before you called it the Bio-Hazard anno. And I was wanting to know if you could do this again but with a darker base wash and a purple splash

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3196501

Was gonna ask if you do polish work as well but then saw that you're setting up a polish booth, so I assume the answer is yes. Might have to hit you up with some ideas shortly.
    Last edited by Automag ReTro; 04-12-2011 at 08:20 PM.
    No gun

Quote Originally Posted by IrishRedneck86
    I am talking about this kind of anno you started it just before you stopped before you called it the Bio-Hazard anno. And I was wanting to know if you could do this again but with a darker base wash and a purple splash

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3196501
    I would love to get this anno on my X-mag, but with blue instead of the green.

when can we start shipping you our mags ?

yeah that is awesome color combo. I think maybe black instead of green.

nice and i need my longbow done up LOL well have to chit chat again

once I get the order form all done up in document format, I will post that up, and then I will be able to start work.

also, I am shooting for about one gun per week, so as long as everything goes to plan, turn around will be quick.

got everything up and going now, just dont have the order/quote form up yet, but I can do that manually till then, already got a first job, I need to make a calender so you all know how far out I am...

game on!

pm'ed

PM'd as well.

Tip: You can set up a calendar with Google Calendar and then make it public so people know when you're next opening is. Also, you can upload your order form via Google Docs to make it viewable/printable/downloadable by anyone with an internet browser. All you need is a gmail account.

do you have a gallery of work? im interested to see what you can do... might have you ano my pnue-mag project.. speaking of which... do you have a basic price list?

PM'd!

Quote Originally Posted by SSP-SheiK
    do you have a gallery of work? im interested to see what you can do... might have you ano my pnue-mag project.. speaking of which... do you have a basic price list?
    Here are some examples he showed me awhile back of some of his work.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...y/100_0362.jpg
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...y/P5300041.jpg
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...y/IMGP0392.jpg
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...y/P1250060.jpg

I'm sure there is many more. These ones were just in line with the work I was requesting. Which was this.

Last edited by Smoothice; 04-22-2011 at 11:06 AM.

bazooka!!! You remember that cocker you did for me a LOOONG time ago? I have a gun i'd like todo in that format but of course different colors. Also a splash fade gun. lets be in touch so excited.

lol, you mean this one:

it was my first splash!

as for basic prices, I need to be schooled on how to put up a PDF, and it will be interactive for you guys to fill out if you would like a basic, not exact quote...(it still has some bugs, but works for me because I know the minor fixes, and was around them.

once I know how to do that you can all use the form for basic ideas on prices.

Blake

so when do you think would be a good time to get in contact with you about getting some work done?

How hard is it To Anno a Tac body?

hard?
    Hard as Heck?
    Mod remove this post hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Mime
    How hard is it To Anno a Tac body?

hard?
    Hard as Heck?
    Mod remove this post hard?
    I can't imagine whyit would be any harder or easier then any other aluminum body out there.

just figured with the rails it might lead to some issues.
    But if thats the case I might have a plan.

yes that baby

In reference to that autococker above. IMO if you were attempting a splash i dont think it turned out very well but on the other hand if you were attempting to create a beautiful piece of art you definitely succeeded

Quote Originally Posted by Mime
    just figured with the rails it might lead to some issues.
    But if thats the case I might have a plan.
    its not any harder, expeially if you leave it dusted, if not its difficult to polish, but thats not stoppin me!

And that was suposed to be that way, not really a random splash, I do have some random splashes:

SFL will be done this week, pics will be up when customer gets it all togher!

pmd