Hey guys, been a while, haven't had the money or time to play the last few years in college, now i have time and ~hopefully~ the money is soon to follow, so maybe i will be back around more sooner than later... i can hope at least.

So any way, I am thinking about getting one of the hand pumps that are usually used on the PCP air guns (pre charged pneumatic) that go up to 3000-3600 range, part because the field is 40+ mins away and i want the ability to work on my guns at home, part because i want to have HPA tanks for filling tires and stuff and don't have room for a compressor, and part because i can use it to justify buying a sweet PCP down the road for my emergency preparedness along with just having HPA for any emergency issue i may have. but i digress.

Basically i want to know if anyone has experience with these things (i know they take energy and time but i am ok with that), brand/model recommendations, etc?

Any and all info is appreciated

p.s. wasn't sure if this was more tech or general so sorry if this should be in tech

thanks