Thread: My HellFire Idea...

My HellFire Idea...

Hey guys... I was recently at a gun show. I hunt an lot and just like to see the stuff there, well I walk up to a table and they got a video playing of guys shooting there guns full auto when the buy this thing called HELL FIRE... its a small mechanizm that hooks to the trigger frame its very small. I believe you wind it up because I don't think you could fit a battery in it well my idea is to buy one and hook it up to my automag. are any of you guys sure if this will work. there only like $20 so its not a big purchase....
    THANKS
    If we live in the shadows how will our actions be seen? -=MetzgeR=-
    ReTro Mag
    Warp Feed
    Splash kit
    e-mag body
    double trigger
    GOOD TRADERS: Wild_Osiris

Question

What does this "Hellfire" look like??? can you post a picture of it???

I don't know anything about it, but I did a search and came up with this. Doesn't sound too useful for paintball.

"The second type is the Hellfire type. This has gotten the most publicity, because of aggressive marketing, use by the Branch Davidians, and a lawsuit against the Company. It is a secondary trigger return spring. You must hold the gun without any significant pressure on the grip, and pull the gun forward against your trigger finger. The gun fires and recoils. Your other hand holding the gun must exert a forward pressure on the gun. The extra spring rebounds the trigger and the forward pressure of your off hand fires the gun again, and again. At least that's the theory.

It can work with practice, but it is just about impossible to hit anything (that you are aiming at anyway.) A .223 or larger caliber could spray shots everywhere. "

I hope this works its my first time posting a pic

The pic of that trigger system is called the "GAT" I found it on http://old.ar15.com/products/triggers/gat/

Hellfire will not work for paintball

The hellfire system will not work on a paint gun, it works (on a good day) off of the recoil of a firearm. They are gimmicky to say the least, but a paint gun defintely will not generate the recoil needed to "bounce the trigger." The bounce you get is similar to an RT only more exaggerated.

The "Gat" you posted the picture of might work, it is basically a reduced gear crank. Every revolution of the crank actuates the trigger X ammount of times. I seriously doubt it would be tourney legal though!

Not a bad idea, but in my experience most of these gimmicks are hit and miss even on real fire arms.

I've got many different makes of those triggers actuators, none work as advertised with any regularity, as sajohnston says, they require a level of recoil that Pball guns do not generate.

The only one I have that does work, is nothing more than a crank handle that rotates a cam, which moves a bar against the trigger 4 times for each rotation of the handle. I could reach 700+rpm with my Ruger 10-22. However, my AR would generate too much recoil to control the muzzle, very dangerous.

Most states have provisions outlawing the use, but not ownership, of these devices or anything that will remotely fire a weapon.

Originally posted by Army
    I've got many different makes of those triggers actuators, none work as advertised with any regularity, as sajohnston says, they require a level of recoil that Pball guns do not generate.

The only one I have that does work, is nothing more than a crank handle that rotates a cam, which moves a bar against the trigger 4 times for each rotation of the handle. I could reach 700+rpm with my Ruger 10-22. However, my AR would generate too much recoil to control the muzzle, very dangerous.

Most states have provisions outlawing the use, but not ownership, of these devices or anything that will remotely fire a weapon.
    Hehe, I'm in Kali-fornia (gun ppl know), they don't like my AR either.. can't even think about such crank-fire devices, or Dianne Feinstein will throw me in jail
    To do is to be. -Descartes
    To be is to do. -Voltaire
    Do be do be do. -Frank Sinatra

I saw something simular on a paintball gun. It was a little black box that had a motor that turned an offset circle that was actuated by a contact switch and rotated agsainst the trigger. The ideas was to be able to time the turning speed with the guns cycling ability. This allowed the user to dial in how many shots per second they wanted. Seemed interesting.
    Lvl7 68 AutoMag SN - CF00810
    Retro Valve
    Super Bolt
    Air America - Armegeddon 4500/68ci
    Dye Titanium 14" Boomstick

fun stuff but wont help in a tourny and some rec places might not even alow it
    ........$$...........$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    .......$$$$................$$$......
    ......$$..$$...............$$$......
    .....$$....$$..............$$$......
    ....$$$$$$$.............$$$......
    ...$$........$$....$$$...$$$......
    ..$$..........$$....$$$..$$$......
    .$$............$$.....$$$$$.........

california huh

I'm suprised they let you own a gun in general, much less an AR... What little of their gun laws i've read don't look very good for gun owners/hunters.

stupid liberals and their gun control... if they'd enforce the stuff they have already they wouldn't need new laws IMO.
    being tall is good, except when you're the last one on your team and stuck behind the smallest bunker on the field.

Dear god! Not a Tac-Trigger/Hellfire. Those don't even work on real guns, why would they work on a pb gun? I wouldn't let that thing even touch my AR or AK! They are a waste of money. Take that $20 n flush it down the toliet. Better use of it than one of those "full-auto like" trigger systems.

Re: Hellfire will not work for paintball

Originally posted by sajohnston
    The "Gat" you posted the picture of might work, it is basically a reduced gear crank. Every revolution of the crank actuates the trigger X ammount of times. I seriously doubt it would be tourney legal though!

Not a bad idea, but in my experience most of these gimmicks are hit and miss even on real fire arms.

Such a proudct already exsists for the Tippmann as a full auto mod...
    Quote of the year: "Reading blwos"

As little as 10 cents a day and you can buy my family out of slavery... Hurry before its too late!

i have shot one of those on a remington 22 it was cool i emptied a 20 rnd clip in about 3.5 seconds