Thread: Non paintball build, toyota starlet build up(picture heavy)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    between the clutch/flywheel, overdrive pullys and the air to water intercooler system I have already added 50+ wheel HP. Putting it close to 200. I have not even added cams yet.

The nice part is I am still running stock boost pressure with 4 psi to go. There is still another 50+ WHP hp to come out without a rebuild. In a 1700 pound car there will be 200+ WHP.

Going whip a Nissan GTR when Im done Or any other production car not made by VW.
    Last edited by hill160881; 11-20-2011 at 08:11 PM.

smaller pulley=faster spinning charger=more boost

JDM motor huh? punch it 30 over, add some cams, add exhaust.

i hope you have a sweet timing light. get your hands on a snap-on or blue point one, and time it at say... 5500 rpms? sounds good.

hope you dont snap the 4 lug set up on them there wheels speedy...
    Last edited by mag_lover09; 11-20-2011 at 08:41 PM.

Once the car is finished I will start acquiring the parts for a Engine rebuild, and once that is done it will be evil for sure. I already have the specs I want figured out.

11 to 1 compression, sodium valves, pullet proof lower end, aggressive cams and 14 psi boost. Dont forget the intake and injector. Should be nasty and around 300+ WHP and totally dependable. No dam rice with this compression and boost level, only raw power.

With this setuo it would do 0-60 in sub 3s,,,hehe.
    Last edited by hill160881; 11-20-2011 at 08:46 PM.

why not 10:1?

i did a head gasket and a timing belt on 4AG in a 1985 MRdeuce with no air tools or anything special, in a garage. sucked so bad i hope i never see one of those motors again.

if you get up in the 130mph range the front end of that car will probly lift up if you get a wind in your direction.... im dead serious. be careful.

Actually they go really fast without down-forcers. But ya I get it, haha.

This is insane, yes that is 192 mph at 7 seconds.
    <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZV_RODVZkWo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i didnt say the wouldnt go fast... im telling you if you decide to run it on the freeway one night late with a liquid friend in you it'll put you into a wall and a body cast lickin shots from hypodermic needles cuz its so light

but i like it so far... cant wait to see the outcome

Quote Originally Posted by mag_lover09
    i didnt say the wouldnt go fast... im telling you if you decide to run it on the freeway one night late with a liquid friend in you it'll put you into a wall and a body cast lickin shots from hypodermic needles cuz its so light

but i like it so far... cant wait to see the outcome

Yep learned that the hard way in a built Z28 camero one night in highschool. Never floor an automatic with 400 hp on the freeway at 80. I saw god that night. lol Did not damage anything but almost ended really bad.

Thankfully i cant drink anymore but never needed it to do something really stupid.