Thread: Removing Trigger from Intelliframe?

Removing Trigger from Intelliframe?

I have an RPG ULE Intelliframe. What is the best way to remove the trigger without damaging the frame and the ball bearing in the trigger?

The best way to remove it is using a press. Just using a hammer and punch can damage the bearing. But if you can just use light taps to slowly work it out you may be able to removit with no damage. I have removed mine this way but it takes a very steady hand.

Quote Originally Posted by sjrtk
    The best way to remove it is using a press. Just using a hammer and punch can damage the bearing. But if you can just use light taps to slowly work it out you may be able to removit with no damage. I have removed mine this way but it takes a very steady hand.
    Yeah, unfortunately I don't have access to a press. If lay off the coffee and center my chi, hopefully I can do it by hand with a hammer and punch.

Sjrtk, thanks for the advice!

I got it!

I found this helpful link: http://pblegion.com/showthread.php?t...ht=rpg+trigger

not a problem did you remember to align your chakras or just center your chi? I have to do both with roller bearing triggers but i will not let go of coffee.