Thread: 2009 PTP Micromag Repair Thread - PTP Washer Insert

Hybrid View

2009 PTP Micromag Repair Thread - PTP Washer Insert

All,

I decided to start a new thread for the repairs. Hopefully this is approved by the mods and PTP. A representative from PTP posted the following on the original design/purchase thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZ@PTP
    This is the first ive hear of this issue b/c i havnt checked this thread in forever so Im going to step in here and handle this for you guys .

The material is certified as T6-7075 and the problem is from the rotation of the spring from what ive read here .

I didnt think there was going to be as much rotation as there is with some of the springs .

Some guns are not affected by this and i think its the difference in the springs .

ANYONE having a problem with this issue , ship your gun body to me personaly and i will fix it for free and pay to ship it back to you with a pressed in Stainless Steel insert .

Make sure your name and address is clearly marked on the box please.

Alooney , pm me please .

Pro Team Manufacturing
    C/o Russell K Breeden
    5316 McIntosh Point
    Sanford Fl 32773
    Hopefully PTP will have a good turnaround time as 175 bodies were sold. This is a big investment for everyone. Therefore, lets support this thread to achieve what we all want...A usable Micromag body.

I realize that others are having additional issues. I ask that those issues be addressed in the original thread. This thread should be for the washer insert only.

Thank You!

This is the first ive hear of this issue b/c i havnt checked this thread in forever so Im going to step in here and handle this for you guys .

The material is certified as T6-7075 and the problem is from the rotation of the spring from what ive read here .

I didnt think there was going to be as much rotation as there is with some of the springs .

Some guns are not affected by this and i think its the difference in the springs .

ANYONE having a problem with this issue , ship your gun body to me personaly and i will fix it for free and pay to ship it back to you with a pressed in Stainless Steel insert .

Make sure your name and address is clearly marked on the box please.

Alooney , pm me please .

Pro Team Manufacturing
    C/o Russell K Breeden
    5316 McIntosh Point
    Sanford Fl 32773

Russell, can I just get the part sent to me without sending in my body? I have a raw body that is not ready for the repair. Thanks

I will send out washers to those who need them but you have to understand , if you dont get the washer in straight it will ruin the body .

I dont want to hear about someone ruining their gun because they didnt want to send the gun in for repairs .

If you would like a washer sent to you please email RKBENG@cfl.rr.com with WASHER in the subject line along with full name and physical address .

I will fit these washers into production some time between Thanksgiving and the Christmas break .

Turn around will be swift and immediate once the washers are made so dont ship any guns untill after Thanksgiving please .

Sweet. I'll send you the body as soon as I hear you have washers ready. Thanks!
    Rehme, Derman 2k, Ryal 999, Lord Whoopass, 50 Cal, Tack, RTrampage and Deathstalker are all good traders

My Feedback
    http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100494

Quote Originally Posted by Pullman
    Sweet. I'll send you the body as soon as I hear you have washers ready. Thanks!
    I second that motion!!!!

Russell thanks for stepping in on this. Its a cool body and am relieved to hear I get to still use it!!

I'll get mine to you when your ready as well.

Ill send my two bodies in once said washers are proven to work.

PTP Question: these will NOT be removable? Meaning if we get bodies re-anodized, we need new washers?

I will send out washers to those who need them but you have to understand , if you dont get the washer in straight it will ruin the body .

I dont want to hear about someone ruining their gun because they didnt want to send the gun in for repairs .

If you would like a washer sent to you please email RKBENG@cfl.rr.com with WASHER in the subject line along with full name and physical address .

I will fit these washers into production some time between Thanksgiving and the Christmas break .

Turn around will be swift and immediate once the washers are made so dont ship any guns untill after Thanksgiving please .

I have sent 2 emails to you,.. I just sent another one.

Need my washers please.

Washers are going out on Monday to:

Jason
    Ben
    Jeff

If you want a washer and your not one of these 3 send and email to Rkbeng@cfl.rr.com .

DO NOT msg me on AO for a washer .

I sent you an e-mail last night. I will send you another one.

:does happy dance:

Got mine yesterday! Drops right in! Now I can finish my Pneumag conversion and actually use it!

Can I still get on of these washers? I just found out about the issues people were having with their bodies. I haven't been on AO since I got my body a while back. I just tried putting my valve in for the first time and it fits fine and now I'd like to get one of these washers as a precaution before I fire it.