Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2009 PTP Micromag Repair Thread - PTP Washer Insert

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZ@PTP
    I will send out washers to those who need them but you have to understand , if you dont get the washer in straight it will ruin the body .

I dont want to hear about someone ruining their gun because they didnt want to send the gun in for repairs .

If you would like a washer sent to you please email RKBENG@cfl.rr.com with WASHER in the subject line along with full name and physical address .

I will fit these washers into production some time between Thanksgiving and the Christmas break .

Turn around will be swift and immediate once the washers are made so dont ship any guns untill after Thanksgiving please .

I have sent 2 emails to you,.. I just sent another one.

Need my washers please.

Washers are going out on Monday to:

Jason
    Ben
    Jeff

If you want a washer and your not one of these 3 send and email to Rkbeng@cfl.rr.com .

DO NOT msg me on AO for a washer .

I sent you an e-mail last night. I will send you another one.

Well I finally got a chance to e-mail PTP for the insert and try my luck.

Wonderful thing, I had an e-mail reply from Russell within one hour telling me my information was being forwarded to the shipping department.

Another hour went by and I had a second e-mail from PTP notifying me with a shipping confirmation and details to me, ( CANADA ), no charge.

Thank you Russell and PTP, I know things got hard throughout this project, but I think it helps continue holding quality standards on AO the way they always have been, no big surprise there.
    When people actually care about their end product results and chime in with any input, it helps everyone in the end that cares for it. I sure do, and the wait was worth it so far I think.

Thank you. D.K.
    Last edited by my automag; 03-05-2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: spelling

this was that big of an issue that tracy get left the forums?

sad.

kinda makes ya think.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    this was that big of an issue that tracy get left the forums?

sad.

kinda makes ya think.
    Stress , no need for thought ~

Speedy, my inserts came in today morning, two of them kindly, as asked for by me.

Thank you D.K.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZ@PTP
    Stress , no need for thought ~
    Prolly should take a vacation thenn

Email sent

two emails later and no washers.

Quote Originally Posted by Porschesales
    PTP still does business in paintball for our benefit - just like Tom will pop on here and help out with tech issues or push amazing concepts and ideas forward when the bulk of his work really does lay elsewhere. Armson and Gun FX are the big companies and have been for a long time now; they mostly deal with huge military contracts that require constant communication with various international businesses and all too many hours for a small staff. The things they prioritize are generally those tied to multi-million dollar long-term deals that have very strict deadlines and lots of travel involved.

I know people had issues with the MM2k9, god knows I did too - we were all frustrated, and we all found our patience worn thin. I have another body and a ring sitting here too, and they are not together yet which is frustrating as I want to get my project done. Over all, though, I'm just thankful that I own yet another excellent and extremely innovative PTP product, another Micromag none the less, after a 10+ year hiatus. It's a great marker - I wouldn't trade for an Xmag body if you offered it right now. PTP could have saved time and money by liquidating their stock years ago and just doing the big, "real" stuff, but they don't. They're here because they like their fans.

The question is this - can you wait to hear back from them, or call them, or contact someone like Luke to finish the job?

This was my fault :/

Your washer will ship out on monday .

Ive been so dam busy , i totaly forgot

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry
    PTP still does business in paintball for our benefit ...

...by liquidating their stock years ago and just doing the big, "real" stuff, but they don't. They're here because they like their fans.
    You're hitting the nail on the head here, When I visited the shop to pick up my body and had the chance to meet both everyone it became instantaneously evident that there was a love for the game and the following. It's a shame that this has been such a miserable build but I agree that I love my gun, and I will likely never ever get rid of it. This gun is on the cutting edge of old school technology, building it out of the higher grade aluminum was a risk we all understood in the design phase, it was assumed we wouldn't need a washer, we were wrong, it's not PTP's fault, we all had a hand in it.

Anyhow, I'm just going to wait paitiently for my insert, maybe a t-shirt, and shoot any number of other guns I have kicking around through the summer. I have my body, the other piece is not as pressing of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Drix
    the other piece is not as pressing of a deal.

Nice.

This was my fault :/

Your washer will ship out on monday .

Ive been so dam busy , i totaly forgot

What he said ^^^^

Zoom, what are the odds I **** up my body by dealing with the steel washer myself?

If I was to try to tackle it myself, what would that take?

Thanks!