Thread: djsubert Feedback

djsubert Feedback

This thread is dedicated to buy/sell feedback for the forums.

Thanks,
    David Subert

AM/MM Vertical ASA

Purchased a AM/MM vertical ASA, no problems, great communication, would gladly do business with anytime

Bought a Dye Boomstick from him.
    no problems what so ever, fast shipping, and great communication!! Would definitely do business again!!

Bought a body and grip frame from him. Everything was great and packed really well.

Bought RTP sear smooth transaction

Bought crown point mag barrel from. Great price, fast shipping and wonderful updates. Barrel showed up in outstanding condition. Highly recommend!

A+ fast shipping (twice, USPS's fault)
    Last edited by BTAutoMag; 11-20-2012 at 12:51 PM.

Smile

Bought a RT-Pro Frontgrip and a RT-Pro rail from him.

Deal went down as smooth as silk

-Super fast and sophisticated communication
    -No probs with international shipping ( he was even willing to walk the extra mile to check out the shipping options which I suggested and refunded some of the money because the shipping charges were less than assumed )
    -Merchandise was perfectly packed to make the trip across the ocean
    -Parts came exactly as described - including goodies (thanks for that)

A+++, highly recommended!
    I will definitely do business with him again.

Bought an RT Pro Valve from Dave. Great guy to deal with all around, very friendly with good communication. Shipped quick with shipping info as well and valve was well-packaged. Don't hesitate to deal with, great seller. Thanks again!

Emag!

Bought an Emag from djsubert. arrived on schedule. Packed very neatly and well protected (padding etc). Gun is in great condition (for a gun that has to be older than 20 years old it’s actually in fantastic condition) and there were a number of rebuild/new parts such as the safety, gold main spring, lvl 10 with all the carriers etc. and barrel. Also threw in RT sight rail and maxflo reg (I have a shocker sport that could really use that!) and a handful of other things.

Sorry to ramble on but in short everything was in great physical shape and great working order amd seller kept me updated along the way with shipping and other details as well as info about tuning the gun and just Automags in general (not new to the sport but I am new to these guns so it was nice to have someone knowledgeable and helpful).

Would highly recommend this seller.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk