Thread: Interest in new NOR-CAL field????

Interest in new NOR-CAL field????

My uncles and I are going to be getting a piece of land in the Grass Valley ( hour and half north from sacramento) area of northern California. Our intention is to start a regulation field in the next year. We have been running some private games there over the last couple of months and have been getting good responses.

Theterrain is challenging to say the least,very rocky with lots of small hills, ravines and manzanita bushes. It is definately for the hardcore player but has plenty of hiding spaces for those shy players or stalkers. Eventually we will be building a military base and will be offering 24 and 48 hour private games for up to 20 people. Both teams will be on alert the entire time and missions can and will be called at anytime so you will always have to be ready. But we will also be open for weekend open play as well.

If you would like to get in on one of the next beta (private) game just inbox me. Here is a couple of links to our last two games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4muCmAa1mY

http://youtu.be/p4ngMepnmWM

Thumbs up

The field looks fun to play on, although a few bunkers here and there wouldnt hurt.
    Good luck with it !

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    The field looks fun to play on, although a few bunkers here and there wouldnt hurt.
    Good luck with it !

Agreed, we have not built anything yet cause some things are not finalized yet, but we will.

No way. Leave it all natural.

Do not leave it all natural. Build compounds. 2 story buildings in heavily contested areas which will serve as mission sites. and trenches.

It will be mostly natural but we will be building firebases, supply dumps, bridges across some of the gulleys etc.. Some of the names of the fields- "suribachi" dominated by a hill in the middle and lots of open ground on one side and gulleys and manzanita on the other. "Heartbreak Ridge"- A ridge rises above several gulleys. "The Puchbowl" A center flag sites at the bottom of four boulder strewn hills. "The Maze" Small gulleys crisscross back and forth, making for close combat situations, this field will be pump and pistol only.

Most of the initial building we will be doing is to be getting the main encampment ready for the 24 and 48 hour groups.

Along with the paintball there will be an area for camping, familty picnicing and one more thing that will be announced at a later date.

Not having to drive to Sac on weekends? I'm down. You must be one the other guys that shoot mags that the guy at JF paintball talks about.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseslake
    Not having to drive to Sac on weekends? I'm down. You must be one the other guys that shoot mags that the guy at JF paintball talks about.
    eh??? it's an hour and change NORTH of Sucramento man... You'd have to go through Suckville to get there.

It's up pretty much due east of Marysville if I recall... but then google maps is easy enough to find out.

Hey PNZRKITTY... aren't you Kitty? on most other sites? I can't remember your team name now, but I'm pretty sure I've shot/been shot by you before.

DM

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMan
    eh??? it's an hour and change NORTH of Sucramento man... You'd have to go through Suckville to get there.

DM
    I'm already NE of Sac. It's like 20 mins on 49 to get there.

Yes I'm the mag shooter JF talks about.

No I am pnzrkity on all my handles

If you guys want to get in on the next private game on Feb18th let me know.

Bump

We have room for a few more players. If interested please inbox me.

Our next game will be on the 12th of May. If interested please inbox me for directions and details

Hi all we will be running 2 private games on November 17th and December 1st. We are looking to have a our field fully operational by May 1st of 2013. Keep on the lookout for our website, facebook page in the coming months.

Here is a link to some youtube videos Uncle Sams Paintball

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc....1.Bd2laZbEGNk

Inbox me if interested and I will give yo directions to the field

Cheers

Thanks for coming out and playing Moose. Check out our facebook page y'all.'

Cheers

http://www.facebook.com/ChickenPoint...all?ref=stream

Thanks for having us and the reminder for Facebook! It was good fun shooting out there, hope to do it again in the near future