Thread: Renie's Feedback Thread

Renie's Feedback Thread

Whack your feedback here

I purchased the grip, rail, and front grip as shown below from Renie. I sent him the money and in 4 days I received my package even though it was shipped from across the pond! Well packaged with plenty of bubbley it arrived without a scratch. He even included two extra custom sears which was a very pleasant surprise. Always fast with the PM responses to my endless questions and was a pleasure to do business with. I would definately buy from him again and I actually can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

I got an EuroX from him, he was quick on communication and sent it very quickly to my door. Great seller, hope to buy from again in the future.

got a set of custom lowers, there awesome and work great. beautiful custom work, thank you Renie, would totally do business again!!!

Bought A custom Electronic frame for my Automag from Renie. Good communication and fast shipping. Would for sure do business with again. A+

Demon mag

Great guy and awesome work. Very trustworthy. I bought his demon mag shipped from the uk in 5 business days without any problems. I stripped one of the screws and he was able to fix it for me no problems. He even made a new lpr to fit my specs, only thing was to give him dimensions. His work is amazing, workmanship is top notch. He only charged me shipping, and threw in an extra set of eyes.

Thanks!