Thread: Got some stuff back from Stephen at Caustic Customs

Got some stuff back from Stephen at Caustic Customs

Just want to say how impressed I am with Stephen at Caustic Customs. I expected the ano to be awesome (which it is) based on all of the work I had seen from him but what I didn't expect was such great customer service and a crazy fast turn around. I sent out the parts last Friday and had them back that's less than a week from when I sent them out.

I will definitely be using him in the future and would recommend anyone looking for anodizing work to strongly consider Caustic Customs.

BTW, this is only my 2nd experience with having ano work done but the 1st was another well known anodizer and my experience wasn't anywhere near as positive.

Well...post PICS!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBeans View Post
    Well...post PICS!
    LOL, it's nothing too exciting, just gloss black. He did the frame and the foregrip. Haven't decided if I'm going to stick with the direct mount ASA or my dropkick set up but other than that this is how it will stay.

I ONLY trust him to do my work now. Well worth the extra $$. BTW, the pics do not do that gloss black justice. His gloss finishes are second to none, and his dust black is by far the nicest I have ever seen.

Wow, how did he get the grass to look so lifelike? Nice mag. Now I just have to get off mt butt and get my stuff to him.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Nice mag.

Stephen do fantastic work. I've 2 markers done by Stephen and both are perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    I ONLY trust him to do my work now. Well worth the extra $$. BTW, the pics do not do that gloss black justice. His gloss finishes are second to none, and his dust black is by far the nicest I have ever seen.
    I agree the pics don't do it justice. I lack BOTH the equipment AND the ability to really show the depth in the ano but here are a few attempts. In the outdoor pics you can actually see the clouds reflecting in the ano.

How would you compare the CC work to the RPG feedneck (assuming it is RPG anno)? I am considering whether or not I should have my entire emag anno'ed by CC or just the few raw parts. It would really irritate me personally to have three different black anno's (AGD, CC and RPG) on a single marker.

Quote Originally Posted by El Zilcho View Post
    How would you compare the CC work to the RPG feedneck (assuming it is RPG anno)? I am considering whether or not I should have my entire emag anno'ed by CC or just the few raw parts. It would really irritate me personally to have three different black anno's (AGD, CC and RPG) on a single marker.
    The Shadow rail and Subzero feedneck are RPG ano and I would say that the CC ano is a great match. As you can see in the photo above the AGD ano is a different story.

agreed on the cc to rpg gloss black match.

Very nice Rob!

Quote Originally Posted by Stedspitcher View Post
    Very nice Rob!
    Thanks, Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by robertreed711 View Post
    The Shadow rail and Subzero feedneck are RPG ano and I would say that the CC ano is a great match. As you can see in the photo above the AGD ano is a different story.
    Lol, I thought the rail was anno'ed with the frame, I guess I could have answered my own question had a read more thoroughly.

Hey man, never heard back from you on this frame but glad to see everything is good and the build looks great.

Man, you're crushing me on the RT Pro setup now!!

I need some of those grips for mine, and I see you got your frame and foregrip.

Dope!!

Thanks Billz, your mag was what really got me interested in the UMF. I gave up on trying to find a stick grip but honestly I think I like the RT pro foregrip better now that I see how it matches up to the width of the rail.

What foregrip are you running on yours?

Looks awesome man! Very similar to mine but yours is a bit nicer imo. I run an intelli, an rpg recon rail and a cp feedneck. Gloss black cause that's what's up. Anno came out stunning, CC did well

I'm running a CP shorty with a Dye rubber reg cover over it. I'll have to get a new pic soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Billz804 View Post
    I'm running a CP shorty with a Dye rubber reg cover over it. I'll have to get a new pic soon.
    Post 'em up!