Thread: Warpfeed Rail

Warpfeed Rail

Hey all,

It's been a real long time since I've posted here.

Anyway, I've recently been digging through some of my old gear as some friends asked me to go play today (first time in 6 years, and I gotta say the mag still worked great after putting a little lube into it). One thing I came across is my warp feed that I completely forgot about, still new, in the box, along with a warpfeed body. The only piece I'm missing is the rail...

Does anyone still sell these things? Can you even buy them from AGD anymore? Or is it more of a "Watch around online and maybe you'll get lucky" type deal at this point.

Any links or references are appreciated.

Thanks!
    Where are we going and why am I in this basket?

Buy a rail and have it machined.

You can get standard rail milled to warp left or right from Luke. Link's on the top of the page.

edit:
    Ah, Luke got in while I was typing.

I have a couple of used ones or new already made. email me for a good deal. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Talking

I have a warp left rail for sale cheap pm me if you are interested luke did all the milling

Does a dremeled left warp feed emag rail have much value as it is? I've assumed that they are less build worthy cosmetically. I have one that I often consider chopping up into something else, but I have to ponder its actual value. I am often surprised by the frequency of warped and warpless warp-feed projects. If you know what I mean. It's viable, but would you bother with it or just do your own rail? I'm not much of a warp type myself.