Thread: Mancow this morning

Mancow this morning

Anyone listen this morning? They were saying air america was making him a custom hpa tank, he's like "You paintball geek I don't even know what that is" and their like, "well i think paintballs are propelled by compressed air or something" He never once mentioned tom kaye but went on and on about shatner blah blah blah I like mancow and all but he was making me want to light him up come shatnerball hehe oh yeah I'll be there all rigth.
    Taking a long needed leave of the sport to finish school and tour the country

b2k3w/pds, vaporized, vapor valve, aka sidewinder, chaos chip, palmer rock lpr, CP barrels, 68/45 hyperflow

B2k3 w/pds and bunch of upgrades for sale

Listening to Mancow talk about paintball is painful. I didn't hear about his special tank this morning.
    I still have to be on his team.

Listening to him talk about ANYTHING is painful.
    The gelatin on the stainless like the diamond on the vinyl.

Screw being on mancow's team, i'm signing up for Tom Kaye as my first choice so we can get all the ao'ers over there

Tim Jacobitz Guest

who is mancow?

I have heard you guys talk about him. From what I have heard he sounds like a dj who is a howard stern rip off. Is he going to play in shanterball? Am I reght in my assumptions? If so how can I hear his show? I am going to shanter ball and will be on tom kayes team. If he is talking smack I want to hear it. It sounds like he has never played paintball before and thinks its a dumb man sport. If so he is in for a rude awaking

Originally posted by Shaft
    I still have to be on his team.
    Do I spy our secret double agent? hehehe

Your sacrifice will be great for AO...

Nothing like the use of an inside assasin to make someone paranoid Such efforts have been known to sway events and win big games!

There are huge points for eliminating an opposing general... Friendly fire counts... (and the USA is renowned for it's abilities there )

Go get him Shaft

manike

Originally posted by manike
    Go get him Shaft

manike
    Ha ha ha!
    Mancow will probably bail when he learns that there is a possibility of a assasin/spy on his team.

Shhhh don't tell him

manike

Ok, Im lost too. Who/What is Mancow? What doesn he have to do with Shatnerball? Does he play? How does he know Tom? Is Tom going to beat him up?
    "I may be half human, but Im all Woman"

Retro PF Mag
    Lvl 10
    Intelliframe
    DYE 12" aluminum'
    KAPP foregrip
    68/3k Flatline
    KAPP DZ2

1987 VW Scirocco 16v

GOOD TRADERS: Alf, Snakestang
    BAD: iNeedaN2tank!

mancow is a howard stern type shock jock based out of our beloved Chicago. The difference between him and the stern is that mancow is a card carryin' gun totin' republican, with a social agenda believe it or not.

Anyways I'm sure one of the reasons he agreed to do this is 'cause he supports firearms rights (yay), and maybe even wants to give paintball a shot.

As far as famousness goes, Mancow is a nationally syndicated guy, a couple levels below stern and limbaugh in popularity, but only a couple. He's got his following.

Anyone else notice how many mancow workers now work for 94.7?? Brian the big gay mule is now brian the whipping boy, etc. JVO made the move too.

Back to paintball, I signed up to be on Mr. Kaye's team, simply 'cause I'm scared to death of what an emag can do. I've been on the receiving end of the speed-dart-shootin crazy gun one too many times! You'll know me cause i'll probably be one of the only folks on the AO team with a 'cocker in hand I'll be wearin my AO lanyard fer sure!

See you guys out there, can't wait till August 31!

what station is he on?
    just wondering

i wanna listen in, i like howard stern but this guy is prolly an imposter

holla
    Cliff
    AO MEMBER# 2967
    No Limit
    check out these killers...
    NFeel The JoyN

101.1 i do believe, and he's on in the mornings.. some funny stuff on his show, i really cant complain about it too much

94.7 is much less hype/better music selection imho, but they dont got mancow ... yet