Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Just picked this up on ebay..did I do good.

  1. #1

    Just picked this up on ebay..did I do good.

    I just picked this up on ebay. It has everything I want.
    Did I do good on the price?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...vip=true&rt=nc

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Milwaukee WI
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by birdinator
    I just picked this up on ebay. It has everything I want.
    Did I do good on the price?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...vip=true&rt=nc

    Yes. Enjoy!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    398
    Looks like a pretty solid pickup to me.
    No gun

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Fox Paintball Territory
    Posts
    777
    I think you came on here to brag...good find and the only bid. Must have caught a BIN price. If you find out that you don't like it, let me know.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sao Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    2,206
    Nice catch, indeed. Change the feed-neck, install a decent on/off and you are good to go.

  6. #6
    I promise I did not post this to brag With so many different setups that you can have done on an automag, I wanted to make sure that I jumped on it at the right moment. It had a starting bid of $250 or a BIN of 310 plus shipping. To me it had all the right parts so I jumped.

    It is hard to change the feed neck? You have a link to one I should buy?
    Another questions, 22" sniper barrel...does it really work? I can see myself selling that off.

    Right now in the last 3 months i have collected:

    68 Classic
    Classic Automag Pump
    And now this piece...And I still want more, but I am running out of money.

    Thanks for the help

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    jacksonville, florida
    Posts
    202
    nice! I got bit by the bug myself when I found quite a few automag parts in my garage so I have been scouring ebay and the classifieds here to make it whole again.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,146
    Quote Originally Posted by birdinator
    And I still want more, but I am running out of money.
    You'll make more next month

    Give the redonkulus barrel to some Mil-Sim knucklehead. All you need is a 12in with a good control bore. Anything past 14 is just for looks

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    You'll make more next month

    Give the redonkulus barrel to some Mil-Sim knucklehead. All you need is a 12in with a good control bore. Anything past 14 is just for looks

    Walking around with that barrel, I would feel like the Joke from the movie Batman!

    So would would be the next gun to add to my collection? RT?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    785
    If you are interested in selling that barrel i am interested in it for a project. PM me and we can talk.

    Also yes you did come out good on the buy.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Waterless Ga
    Posts
    1,450
    Great find. I think the misprint kept some of us from seeing it.

  12. #12
    Great price.
    Great deal.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    637
    sexy mag! have fun!
    HARDY HAR HAR!

    And we're just gonna put a happy little bush in the corner right there, and it'll be our little secret. AND IF YOU TELL ANYONE! THAT, THAT BUSH IS THERE! I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE! AND I WILL CUT YOU!

  14. #14
    Thanks! I will let you know when I get it.

  15. #15
    Got the marker yesterday and like anythimg you buy used, you need to address a few things.
    The ASA I guess is cross threaded. I screwed in my tank and right before the last turn to tighten the tank, it started to leak from the ASA. Pulled the tank, and found the O-ring on the air valve was sliced up. Put a new o-ring on and same thing happen. Switched out the ASA from my other Mag and solved that issue. I just need to buy a new ASA.

    The second issue is that from time time and the best I can descibe it, the valve will not recharge. The trigger will not reset, it will hang up for a second or two and you hear a little air leak.

    Any advice or should I post this to the tect forum? I am thinking O-ring kit.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sao Paulo - Brazil
    Posts
    2,206
    Quote Originally Posted by birdinator
    Got the marker yesterday and like anythimg you buy used, you need to address a few things.
    The ASA I guess is cross threaded. I screwed in my tank and right before the last turn to tighten the tank, it started to leak from the ASA. Pulled the tank, and found the O-ring on the air valve was sliced up. Put a new o-ring on and same thing happen. Switched out the ASA from my other Mag and solved that issue. I just need to buy a new ASA.

    The second issue is that from time time and the best I can descibe it, the valve will not recharge. The trigger will not reset, it will hang up for a second or two and you hear a little air leak.

    Any advice or should I post this to the tect forum? I am thinking O-ring kit.
    I'd say verify your on/off o-rings and give it some oil. That's where I'd start from.

  17. #17
    Oil the level 10 powertube and carrier o ring. That's most likely it

  18. #18
    Thanks! I am going to search out a video on it.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,587
    Fiddle with your field strip screw. You would be amazed at the issues having it too light or too tight can cause.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Fiddle with your field strip screw. You would be amazed at the issues having it too light or too tight can cause.
    Should I do it hand tight or hand tight then a 1/2 turn with the allen key?

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    785
    Quote Originally Posted by birdinator
    Should I do it hand tight or hand tight then a 1/2 turn with the allen key?
    Hand tight and just snug with a allen works for me. But every one is different.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,587
    Quote Originally Posted by sjrtk
    Hand tight and just snug with a allen works for me. But every one is different.
    Seems to vary from marker to marker. I have one that when the marker is not aired up, the valve actually wobbles a bit. Another one, I have to do a 1/4 turn or so. Do it finger tight and air the marker up. If it is resetting and cycling fine, leave it. If it isn't resetting, try tightening a little until it resets. You may have to loosen it.

  23. #23
    I finally got the chance to disassemble the valve, clean and oiled it up.
    I think it fixed the problem. Walked the trigger and had no issues.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •