Thread: Spyder parts?

Spyder parts?

Anyone have a place that sells basic Spyder parts and has reasonable shipping? Tried a couple of places and the only one that has all 4 parts I need, that would fit in a freaking envelope, is only 2 hours away from me, but wants to charge $14 shipping. Tried Dorosports, actionvillage, paintball-discounters. Any others?

You are not going to get out of paying high shipping prices these days, unless you are real lucky.

Just annoying. Trying to fiddle with a clone I picked up for free. Parts to fix it are $16 and they want to charge $14 shipping + tax, which is probably more than the stupid thing would even sell for. I guess it truly is a disposable marker. Guess I'll have to make a list and the next time I am down in Columbus, just walk in and buy them. Aggravating that companies have to try and make money on shipping.

See if they stock anything else you need, or if a local friend needs anything from them. Split shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry
    See if they stock anything else you need, or if a local friend needs anything from them. Split shipping.
    I don't have any friends, thus my posting in the Meet and greet section. Thanks for rubbing it in.

I used to order a lot of Spyder parts from pbsports.com. They're in Fort Wayne, IN. I don't know if they still carry a lot of them, though.

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77
    I used to order a lot of Spyder parts from pbsports.com. They're in Fort Wayne, IN. I don't know if they still carry a lot of them, though.
    I actually get air from them fairly regularly, I'll have to go in and see if they have any next time I'm there. Their website isnt very in depth so it's hard to tell what they have squirreled away.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    I actually get air from them fairly regularly, I'll have to go in and see if they have any next time I'm there. Their website isnt very in depth so it's hard to tell what they have squirreled away.
    I got all of my AKA internals from them back when converting an original Spyder to LP input was cool. I'm betting they still have a bunch of parts that they just don't list on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77
    I got all of my AKA internals from them back when converting an original Spyder to LP input was cool. I'm betting they still have a bunch of parts that they just don't list on the website.
    Thanks. I make it over there once a month or so depending on when I need air. They rarely seem to have what I want TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    I don't have any friends, thus my posting in the Meet and greet section. Thanks for rubbing it in.
    I'll be your friend, OPBN

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry
    I'll be your friend, OPBN
    You live too far away, but thanks for the offer.