Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone going to LL5?

Quote Originally Posted by TheePsycho
    Say hi with paint?

Bring it!

Just praying that the one gun I have working doesn't go down this weekend.

At the field now if anyone wants to meet up/ walk the coarse

Great event as always. Met Skip, KCombs and BBotts this weekend. Even had a chance to talk to Olssen who came all the way from Sweden to play, now thats hardcore.

It was great meeting you guys. It's too bad we couldn't all get together for a photo. It was good to see so many mags out there. Next time, we'll definitely have to get a little more organized with our efforts to get a group photo.

For those of you who ran into me on the field and I didn't get to introduce myself, I was the guy in all black, with "Dirty Frank" on my vest.

great time !! looking forward the to the Viper event at Blast Camp and of course Tippmann World Challenge at Hell Survivors
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

So this polite gentleman asked me how my pump mag fared with the brittle paint, and after a brief while he turned out to be OPBN - now that was a coincidence. Yep, the trip all the way from Sweden was totally worth it. I very much hope to play LL6 next year.

If any of you saw a guy with Swedish Armed Forces M90 BDU (and an Automag, but that goes without saying,) that was me. I'm fairly certain I was the only one with M90 camo.