View Poll Results: Which Mag Does This Frame Look Better With?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Purple Mag

    12 60.00%
  • Black Shadow Rail Mag

    8 40.00%
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Opinions wanted

  1. #1

    Opinions wanted

    Hey guys, I just picked up a triton frame and I'm having a bit of a hard time deciding which mag to use it on.....

    I apologize for the poor quality pics and fingerprints but I think they'll suffice for now.





  2. #2
    Though it's all black, i like the second set up. Goes better with the rail.

  3. #3
    ^^^same here^^

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Marseille - France
    Posts
    457
    The same, black shadow !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    If you want peace, prepare for war.
    Posts
    1,484
    I like it with the purple.

  6. #6
    I don't like the big gap between the frame and foregrip on the black one. My vote goes for purple.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    If you want peace, prepare for war.
    Posts
    1,484
    Quote Originally Posted by bowcycle View Post
    I don't like the big gap between the frame and foregrip on the black one. My vote goes for purple.
    I picked up one of the early cf foregrip...and came to the conclusion I don't like them. There are very few guns they end up looking good on. Most it looks like a twig sticking out up there...too small and out of place. Occasionally it looks good with a cf barrel and the cf body mod...then it works with the theme.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    #1 Buck Adams fan
    Posts
    7,965
    Both would look better with M90s on them

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Richmond Virginia
    Posts
    256
    After running a UMF on my RT-Pro, every other frame looks like there's a ton of room between the foregrip and trigger guard. I think the Triton looks great on your AM length purple mag.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Marseille - France
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Both would look better with M90s on them
    But M90 are not easy to find !

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    #1 Buck Adams fan
    Posts
    7,965
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick13 View Post
    But M90 are not easy to find !
    They will be soon! :X

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Billz804 View Post
    After running a UMF on my RT-Pro, every other frame looks like there's a ton of room between the foregrip and trigger guard. I think the Triton looks great on your AM length purple mag.
    Ever since I saw your silver mag I have wanted to find a UMF to go with my shadow rail. I think the UMF combined with an RPG stick grip would look great with the blockiness of the shadow rail. Unfortunately both of those items seem to be nearly impossible to find.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    PHX, AZ
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by robertreed711 View Post
    Ever since I saw your silver mag I have wanted to find a UMF to go with my shadow rail. I think the UMF combined with an RPG stick grip would look great with the blockiness of the shadow rail. Unfortunately both of those items seem to be nearly impossible to find.
    haha…those parts aint that hard to find man…..

    they both look nice…but since your really wanting a Logic UMF frame for your shadow rail…put tha triton on tha black and purple Mag or try to trade tha triton towards a UMF frame.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Richmond Virginia
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by robertreed711 View Post
    Ever since I saw your silver mag I have wanted to find a UMF to go with my shadow rail. I think the UMF combined with an RPG stick grip would look great with the blockiness of the shadow rail. Unfortunately both of those items seem to be nearly impossible to find.
    I'll keep you in mind if I happen to see any UMFs pop up. I agree, they match well with the Shadow rails. I purchased that mag last year from correia3 here on AO, and I couldn't be any happier with it.

    I've been looking for a Stick Grip myself, though, and they are definitely not easy to pry from folk's hands (no pun intended, haha).

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    leicester uk
    Posts
    47
    I would go with the purple

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Marseille - France
    Posts
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by robertreed711 View Post
    Ever since I saw your silver mag I have wanted to find a UMF to go with my shadow rail. I think the UMF combined with an RPG stick grip would look great with the blockiness of the shadow rail. Unfortunately both of those items seem to be nearly impossible to find.
    You're right, the combination Shadow / Logic UMF / grips stick looks great.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs View Post
    haha…those parts aint that hard to find man…..

    they both look nice…but since your really wanting a Logic UMF frame for your shadow rail…put tha triton on tha black and purple Mag or try to trade tha triton towards a UMF frame.
    They are when certain people hoard them!

    I am still going to try to find a UMF for the shadow rail but thought I might use the Triton for now and someday when I do find a UMF I can put the purple viper blade trigger in the Triton and move it over to the purple mag.

    Then again, if I just put the Triton on the purple mag I might be more motivated to find a UMF........

  18. #18
    Hmm, pretty tight race. When I started this post I was leaning towards putting it on the black mag but the more I look at the pics I think I am leaning towards putting it on the purple mag and holding out for a UMF for the black one.

    Decisions, decisions....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •