Thread: ASA / Foregrip

ASA / Foregrip

Am I missing something? My local field told me that they don't carry Foregrips or Dropforwards for Mags because "people haven't really been using them for 8 years!" I assumed that Dropforwards and Forgrips were standardized (for the most part). I have been looking at some CP items and assumed they would work on my Mag. Am I wrong?

As seems to be typical of so many fields, the person you talked to is clueless. The vert ASA on AGD markers are standard ASA threaded, any foregrip with a standard ASA thread, will work. AGD frames will accept any standard drop forward as well.

You been lied to.

If you are in the market, I have a nice 15* ASA/foregrip/gasthru combo for sale. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    As seems to be typical of so many fields, the person you talked to is clueless. The vert ASA on AGD markers are standard ASA threaded, any foregrip with a standard ASA thread, will work. AGD frames will accept any standard drop forward as well.

You been lied to.

If you are in the market, I have a nice 15* ASA/foregrip/gasthru combo for sale. PM me.

If he doesn't want it, I'm interested.

PM'd

Quote Originally Posted by emcl29
    Am I missing something? My local field told me that they don't carry Foregrips or Dropforwards for Mags because "people haven't really been using them for 8 years!" I assumed that Dropforwards and Forgrips were standardized (for the most part). I have been looking at some CP items and assumed they would work on my Mag. Am I wrong?
    Beware of micro drops and the cheap 1" forward drops. Many of the newer, shorter regs will not fit under them and some older regs have larger gauges that are too big also.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW
    Beware of micro drops and the cheap 1" forward drops. Many of the newer, shorter regs will not fit under them and some older regs have larger gauges that are too big also.
    very good point.
    i have one and hate life.
    ill have to make a pistol.

woot.