To those around here that call themselves machinists and grip makers....
1-Trigger makers! If you can't copy the specs of an Emag trigger please do us all a favor and don't make anymore. I am seeing "pretty" and "lightweight" triggers being sold that don't funtion as they should and will cause the Emag to be totally unreliable. I personally measured and compared to AGD spec and they suck. Wrong dimensions, wrong magnet locations, wrong everything. This customer will be sending this trigger back to the manufacturer because I sure cant get it to work. A man way smarter than us already designed this stuff so DON'T try to deviate to make things "BETTER".
2- Grip makers! If you cannot copy the specs of an Emag Grip Panel then please do us all a favor and stop making them! Emag panels are not flat on the frame side! You can not use "Flat" panels on an Emag gripframe! Emag grips have a specific trait to them that must be incorporated in the design or the gun won't work right! You MUST keep the panels "RAISED" off of the frame around the outside edge. The panel cannot come in contact with the solenoid or solenoid screw. A man way smarter than us already designed this stuff so DON'T try to deviate to make things "BETTER".