Thread: Notice!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Notice!

To those around here that call themselves machinists and grip makers....
    1-Trigger makers! If you can't copy the specs of an Emag trigger please do us all a favor and don't make anymore. I am seeing "pretty" and "lightweight" triggers being sold that don't funtion as they should and will cause the Emag to be totally unreliable. I personally measured and compared to AGD spec and they suck. Wrong dimensions, wrong magnet locations, wrong everything. This customer will be sending this trigger back to the manufacturer because I sure cant get it to work. A man way smarter than us already designed this stuff so DON'T try to deviate to make things "BETTER".
    2- Grip makers! If you cannot copy the specs of an Emag Grip Panel then please do us all a favor and stop making them! Emag panels are not flat on the frame side! You can not use "Flat" panels on an Emag gripframe! Emag grips have a specific trait to them that must be incorporated in the design or the gun won't work right! You MUST keep the panels "RAISED" off of the frame around the outside edge. The panel cannot come in contact with the solenoid or solenoid screw. A man way smarter than us already designed this stuff so DON'T try to deviate to make things "BETTER".
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman
    1-Trigger makers! If you can't copy the specs of an Emag trigger please do us all a favor and don't make anymore. I am seeing "pretty" and "lightweight" triggers being sold that don't funtion as they should and will cause the Emag to be totally unreliable. I personally measured and compared to AGD spec and they suck. Wrong dimensions, wrong magnet locations, wrong everything. This customer will be sending this trigger back to the manufacturer because I sure cant get it to work. A man way smarter than us already designed this stuff so DON'T try to deviate to make things "BETTER".
    2- Grip makers! If you cannot copy the specs of an Emag Grip Panel then please do us all a favor and stop making them! Emag panels are not flat on the frame side! You can not use "Flat" panels on an Emag gripframe! Emag grips have a specific trait to them that must be incorporated in the design or the gun won't work right! You MUST keep the panels "RAISED" off of the frame around the outside edge. The panel cannot come in contact with the solenoid or solenoid screw. A man way smarter than us already designed this stuff so DON'T try to deviate to make things "BETTER".

well said.

Interesting. Seems to only be a handful of trigger makers out there.... Would the ones in question be domestic or overseas?

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Interesting. Seems to only be a handful of trigger makers out there.... Would the ones in question be domestic or overseas?
    I was thinking the same thing when I read the thread earlier.

The only overseas guy I khow of is Maghog, and if anyone knows how to make a mag trigger correctly it is him.
    Acid Customs is in Australia. Safe to assume its not him then?
    Last edited by Tunaman; 03-16-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Emag grips have a specific trait to them that must be incorporated in the design or the gun won't work right! You MUST keep the panels "RAISED" off of the frame around the outside edge.
    Ok, so for a guy that was getting ready to make a set of Emag grip panels for personal use (I already made a couple sets of walnut .45's for my intelliframes), can you elaborate a bit on this? I'm not sure what you're meaning. All I have to look off of to copy is the stock Emag rubber grips.

My FryMark grips on my XMag work PERFECT.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    My FryMark grips on my XMag work PERFECT.
    What ever happened to her?

Quote Originally Posted by luke
    What ever happened to her?
    Took up other projects and intrests and moved on.

Whatever happened to her grip molds? Heard they got bought by. . . someone??? Not a clue who.

Didn't someone make a big deal about her using trademarked or copyrighted images, causing her to simply quit making grips? It was some time ago, so it could have been someone else.
    "My Jell-O is dying in the audience..."
    Merrill Howard Kalin

2- Grip makers! If you cannot copy the specs of an Emag Grip Panel then please do us all a favor and stop making them....
    I had issues with DarkSeoul back when he was making his grips.
    They were really nice grip for a lot of guns.
    I picked up a pair of see thru blue grips for a blue fade anno xmag I have, and the grips didn't have a pocket in them for the bolt head to stick up, making the whole grip panel stick up. I ended up having to hollow it out to get the panel to sit flat. Complained to him, and he ended up ranting at me that he'd tested it with some other AOer and that they were fine the way they were. Which obviously they weren't or I wouldn't have had to modify mine.

But very nice grips other than that.