Thread: Help the noob, please! High Pressure question...

Question Help the noob, please! High Pressure question...

I love my recently purchased Automag RT Pro, but I have a very *dumb* question for you experts....
    I am running an Armageddon tank at about 1200 psi into the gun. It rapidfires very nicely. However, once it is time to depressurize the marker, I am in trouble. I tried to use a Ninja slide check to relieve the pressure so that I can remove the valve from the marker. Every time I use the slide check, it destroys the o-rings inside it, if I can even move it. I'm pretty sure it is from running high pressure.

I have seen some "push button" release valves, but have no idea who makes them, or how to get one. Can anyone offer me some advice, please?

Thank You!!!

You are probably thinking of the PsiWorx Proconnect3 or the Guerrilla air Cobra coil (psiworks is the original)

http://psiworx.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision
    You are probably thinking of the PsiWorx Proconnect3 or the Guerrilla air Cobra coil (psiworks is the original)

http://psiworx.com/
    That's what that is! Thanks for posting this. I got one of these randomly in a trade, and I've been curious about it ever since.

Pmaddoggg, if you're interested and can't find one elsewhere, you may be able to convince me to part with mine. I don't RT my guns, so a normal QD works for me. Just send me a PM.

I use to put a ball valve on mine. Now i just turn the psi adj screw all the way out, shoot out what's left and unscrew the tank from the geddon body about a full turn and it will degas safely that way.

without hijacking, seems like a good place to ask. do most purging on/off asa's have a problem with flatline and high output tanks? have a newer CP on/off with purge and i'm looking to get a ninja shp, but i'll avoid it if i'm going to have problems.

The CP will be fine. I have a 2k output ninja reg that works fine on them.

I used to own the cobra qd in the past i had one problem it was limiting the flow of air on my phenom! So when shooting in full auto (12 bps)the velocity was decreasing drastically ! All other guys (about 5) that I've seen so far liked them but after a month or so they started to have problem as the hose was disconnecting by herself always in the action when you need it most! So sorry this kind of qd in my book isn't a keeper maybe it needs to go back to the dwg board!