Thread: hyperframe problem

hyperframe problem

Just put on a hyperframe on my gen 2.5 micromag body with xvalve and ult, which had been working fine with a mech frame. When i gas the marker up it leaks like crazy down the barrel. On/off problem, maybe something to do with the sear? There is probably a thread somewhere, but i thought i would just ask. Any help would be great thanks.

Try removing some of the shims from the ULT.

Is the rail bushing in place?
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.

ill give removing some of the shims a try. I was under the impression micromags didnt ahve rail bushings, i could be wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by athomas
    Try removing some of the shims from the ULT.

Is the rail bushing in place?

You are correct a micromag doesn't need a rail bushing (unless someone has modified it). Did you use the same sear when you put on the hyperframe if not thats where I would look first .

I'm waiting on air right now, but the sear actually came with the hyperframe.

Quote Originally Posted by Coralis
    You are correct a micromag doesn't need a rail bushing (unless someone has modified it). Did you use the same sear when you put on the hyperframe if not thats where I would look first .

Quote Originally Posted by WileyPB
    I was under the impression micromags didnt ahve rail bushings, i could be wrong?
    You are correct. I had minimag on the brain.

The sear probably allows the bolt to sit farther forward. That means you will need to use a shorter powertube spacer.