Thread: AGD Anno?

AGD Anno?

Did AGD ever do their own anno on automags. I picked up this mag at my local store and the owner said that he thought it came from AGD with this Anno. Wandering if anyone has more info. Thanks

That's def aftermarket.

It definitely didn't come from the factory with the cut trigger guard - but it also definitely didn't come from the factory.

I have no idea who made this set, but I have an identical checked frame in matte black.

I'm not even sure those are all factory parts, let alone the ano on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Justus
    I'm not even sure those are all factory parts, let alone the ano on them.
    They're not.

I don't recall AGD ever making an L-stock, the rail is definitely not original but looks to be made from an AM/MM (the only ones ever approved by AGD not to be milled from factory rails were the two Benchmark models), and the frame is similar to standard Benchmark-style 45 frames but they are checkered in the front and a little in the back like a loaded (non mil-spec) 1911.

I have one of the frames and posted a thread ages ago, and nobody knew what it was. It came with the rail, but I didn't recognize that they were the same kit, so they're separate now. Back in the day you could buy plenty of "kits" for the Automag, or Private Label guns, it seems this is lost to the sands of time... Most of the kits consisted of a rail, site rail, ASA, barrel, foregrip (or VA) and sometimes a frame.

We can start a list of kits that it's NOT...

Smart Parts
    TASO
    Eclipse
    Oh Pawlak
    Benchmark

Thanks guys I appreciate the info, I really dig this gun and what to continue to build it up. I am also thinking of putting an inteliframe on it and was wondering if they come with a new trigger sear or how the trigger pin sear system works with it?

I don't recall AGD ever making an L-stock, the rail is definitely not original but looks to be made from an AM/MM (the only ones ever approved by AGD not to be milled from factory rails were the two Benchmark models), and the frame is similar to standard Benchmark-style 45 frames but they are checkered in the front and a little in the back like a loaded (non mil-spec) 1911.
    The frame is checkered upfront and a strip as well as a strip of checker on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by WiqidVandal
    The frame is checkered upfront and a strip as well as a strip of checker on the back.
    Yep.