Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: What's Missing?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    778

    What's Missing?



    A Splinter Trigger, that's what! And yes I know the drop forward is backwards, I like it like that.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Daniel Island, SC
    Posts
    1,452
    i want one too, maybe 2 if i can find them

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Massassachussessetts
    Posts
    3,217
    Doesn't Rogue have some raw ones?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry
    Doesn't Rogue have some raw ones?
    Nope, I asked. He has splinter blades.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Daniel Island, SC
    Posts
    1,452
    i have asked and he wont make more either

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    778
    I really wish he would but I don't want a ball bearing :-(

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Massassachussessetts
    Posts
    3,217
    Start a thread, get like 20 people, maybe that'll convince him there's money in it. I prefer scythe-style but they're nice and there must be a marker.

    Offhand, why don't you like the bearing?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry
    Start a thread, get like 20 people, maybe that'll convince him there's money in it. I prefer scythe-style but they're nice and there must be a marker.

    Offhand, why don't you like the bearing?
    Because they add 20$ to a trigger and I really don't see a difference.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    778
    Funny thing to me how much everybody loved the viperblade but did seem to really care for the splinter trigger but now I can't find a splinter to save my life.

  10. #10


    I love my Splinter..

    Always have..

    It is the ONLY RPG product I will still proudly own..

    Good luck finding one..

    ~Steven

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    778
    I LOVE RPG!!!! I think he makes amazing parts. I won't be without a triton if I have my way.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns
    I LOVE RPG!!!! I think he makes amazing parts. I won't be without a triton if I have my way.
    Everyone has opinions and theories on the definition of the word "makes or make"... Either way.. Enjoy your parts..

    Good luck searching...

    ~Steven

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Northern KY
    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by lasrsktr
    Everyone has opinions and theories on the definition of the word "makes or make"... Either way.. Enjoy your parts..

    Good luck searching...

    ~Steven
    What don't you like about RPG? I never had a problem but if there is some bad parts floating around I wanna know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •