Thread: RT body options.

RT body options.

Is it correct that the ULE bodies won't work with the RTs? Are there any options for a very feed body for them? I saw a very feed advertised on airgun's site for the emag and rt pro. Will this work on the rt?

AGD did make a vert feed body for a Classic RT. Problem is they are extremely rare. So finding one is near impossible. Ive been looking for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by dboggs79
    Is it correct that the ULE bodies won't work with the RTs? Are there any options for a very feed body for them? I saw a very feed advertised on airgun's site for the emag and rt pro. Will this work on the rt?
    ULEs won't work. The vertical feed bodies for the emag and rt pro won't work either. You are stuck with only the option of getting custom work done by lukescutoms.com.

I think if you paid him enough, warpedmephisto could match up a ULE body and his carbon fiber back to an RT body. I haven't seen him do it yet though. I thought about asking him to make one for mine, but I like the offset of Lukes mod and all that stainless. Ever since I jeweled elgalloblanco's RT, I've wanted my own.

MOTY3
    I was wondering this myself. To add to this discussion what all valves used the banjo bolt. What about the Retro Valve. Was there a valve that used a banjo bolt that would fit in a ule body?

Quote Originally Posted by Flatliner333
    I was wondering this myself. To add to this discussion what all valves used the banjo bolt. What about the Retro Valve. Was there a valve that used a banjo bolt that would fit in a ule body?
    Classic RT valve was the only valve that used the banjo bolt.