Thread: If money were no object

If money were no object

Hello AO, long time no type.

I'm not sure if this belongs in buy/sell/trade or here.

Once again I've been away from paintball for some time. The purpose of this thread is to explore the possibility and cost of building my dream MAG. Over the years I've owned and shot; classic RT, RT Pro, PnueMag RT Pro, Z-Gripped/Z-Boddied Classic, E-Mag, and virtually every combination in between. So I have a good sense of what I like.

The title of this thread is "If money were no object" because putting my idea together may involve a good bit of custom, one off work. So my question here is who do I need to talk to and how much will it cost to get all of the following done for me?

Valve:
    X-Valve (easy enough)

Frame:
    Pneumatic Z-Equivalent
    I prefer a Z-angled frame with a smoother look, but will settle for a standard Z if the price is too outrageous. Internal LPR is also preferable. I don't care about the tournament/field legality of the set up. From my perspective all my local fields have turned into institutions of wink and nod cheating anyway.

Body:
    Warp left breach. Sleek looking. Cut to fit the Galactic Z-Body backspin device (!)(?). Said device (or equivalent) installed. I have not even begun to explore what might go into a thing like that.

Rail:
    Just need to look good with the body and able to accept a Q-Loader under barrel setup.

Barrel:
    Long with large ID to accommodate back spin effect.

ForeGrip:
    None.

ASA/Drop:
    Offset 2" left 45 degree up angle.

It is my absolute preference to source this entire project to someone with the experience and reputation to get it done. Money is an object but I have no expectation that this will be cheap either.

Thanks in advance for any help / advice you can provide.

IMO for you're body.

get a Freak kit with Apex tip front and Apex2.

can do paint to barrel match and turn on/off back spin and even turn backspin for around the side shots.

I think you would be much happier with this and cost less then making custom body.

I don't think I have seen a zgrip pneumag, but that would be cool.

I think for the rail, well the whole thing really. Your best would luke, lugzzzz, or maybe tuna too.

Loguzzzzz has done a z frame pneu. I think he even had the LPR in the frame.

This is the first one

X-Valve

Dallara with Sub-Zero feedneck

Thrasher rail

Stik Grip

Chimera w/ Splinter trigger

Bob Long Gear Drive asa
    Last edited by Carnage reigns; 04-01-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Yeah, I build them. Here are a few samples.

My Personal primary shooter!

Here is a Cripple Z I did, these are progress shots.

Another Z grip for an AO member.

This is the last Z gripped pneumag I built.

Here is a small sample of my work AO - MOTM Winners

Feel free to poke around all my photbucket albums to see what I have done in the past. These are all guns that I have built.

just wow, those are freaking sweet, wish i could get my hands on one of those cripple.

I know someone had one up for sale on MCB not too long ago... Not sure if it sold though.

Edit: her'yar... Kinda steep price though!
    http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...rame-mags.html

OK Loguzzzzzz, you've certainly got my attention. Any interest in taking on my entire project? If so PM me with an estimate and we can start the conversation. Thanks in advance.

-Patron

Loguzzzzz is definitely the way to go. I have 1 pnuemag conversion project from him, one airwalk frame w/ sleeper mod that was his, and a Z project nearing completion. Best way to get a quality project done right.

Do us all a favor... do NOT put the q-loader under the barrel.
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

Quote Originally Posted by GoatBoy
    Do us all a favor... do NOT put the q-loader under the barrel.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by pgop2.0
    Why?
    Because it's a bad position for it.

1. increases your side profile
    2. makes the gun VERY front heavy and harder to manipulate
    3. forces you to reach way forward for a reload
    4. mounting can wind up being inflexible depending on your setup (mounting it on your foregrip?)

You will be most effective if you mount the q-loader like a warp and play warp style. Use a warp plate + CMS.

Is there a way to embed videos on here? Great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkFE5DpScpw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eae-dpnSc-0

Thank you. You just talked me out of that configuration. The set up in those videos looks great. Now I'll need to add a fore grip of some kind to my wishlist.

Maybe it's just my opinion but if you run that set up u might as well invest in a t2w and a remote line because shootinh left handed is outta the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns
    Maybe it's just my opinion but if you run that set up u might as well invest in a t2w and a remote line because shootinh left handed is outta the question.

Shoot left warp style.

I just wanted to reinforce what others have said about loguzzz. That red with black splash egomag in his motm album is the one he built for me. Great gun and great guy to work with

I used to own the last one of loguzzzzzz's Z-grip pnuemags. And yes it is much nicer than any picture you could take of it.

Quote Originally Posted by stimpysan
    I used to own the last one of loguzzzzzz's Z-grip pnuemags. And yes it is much nicer than any picture you could take of it.

haha...that Mag be mine yo...Loguzzzz is the Man...i have 3 frames made by him from other people a EgoMag frame, a Chimera Sleeper, and the Blood Splatter Z-Pnuemag thank Loguzzzz your work is Awesome!