Thread: help my mag become a speedDemon

help my mag become a speedDemon

ok, so i've got my mag built and it shoots. now i want to get it to shoot super fast whilst staying mechanical...
    my setup:
    xvalve
    ule body
    rpg frame
    classic rail
    15*asa w/angel reg.

i think i may need to get a ult still... but after that, what do i have to do to make this thing shoot ropes?

(just a suggestion) - if someone would make some youtube vids on how to upgrade mags into tourny speed markers like step by step instructions, that would do this forum and the mag loving paintball world a service to say the least.

Pneumag it. few really good post on here one how to.

Do you want a really light trigger pull to try and make the trigger walkable? Or do you want to use the RT effect of the valve? For RT effect, getting one of Ninjas SHP regs will help dramatically.

I also noticed you have an Angel reg on it? What is the output? You may want to get rid of this. Mags love high pressure, depending on what the reg is set at and/or capable of you may be taking away from its performance.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Do you want a really light trigger pull to try and make the trigger walkable? Or do you want to use the RT effect of the valve? For RT effect, getting one of Ninjas SHP regs will help dramatically.

I also noticed you have an Angel reg on it? What is the output? You may want to get rid of this. Mags love high pressure, depending on what the reg is set at and/or capable of you may be taking away from its performance.
    angel regs put out 800psi. i want a really light trigger pull to make it walkable. i hear rt is illegal in tourny play. so i'd rather have a completely legal mechanical rope slinger.

Quote Originally Posted by magtard13
    angel regs put out 800psi. i want a really light trigger pull to make it walkable. i hear rt is illegal in tourny play. so i'd rather have a completely legal mechanical rope slinger.
    The reg really isnt necessary though. 800psi should be ok, but it really isnt serving any purpose.

A ULT with a trigger mod and stops can be fairly walkable. You would be hard pressed to really get it anywhere near an electro, but it can be quick for a mechanical. Pneuing is another option, there are a few threads as indicated above.

Just a random question. Isn't or wasn't there a rule that said that if it can't be capped its illegal? If that is the case then wouldn't doing this be considered "illegal"?

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Chewy
    Just a random question. Isn't or wasn't there a rule that said that if it can't be capped its illegal? If that is the case then wouldn't doing this be considered "illegal"?
    Doing what? If you can pull a mech trigger faster than 12-15bps you are a bad mother.

In terms of tournaments or have i misunderstood the whole thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Chewy
    You can't cap any mechanical marker. Improbable though it may be, you could get any marker above 14bps under the right conditions.

egomag problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by magtard13
    whilst staying mechanical...
    ^^

ya missed that part. pnuemag

ok so anyone want to sell a pnuemag kit?

i'd like for it to be a sleeper, what lpr could i get to fit inside the rpg vert frame and still have room for the rest of the setup?

Contact Loguzzzz for sleeper pneus. He is considered one of the best here.