Thread: Nubbin!!!!

Nubbin!!!!

i owe someone a nubbin, for galactic z body.
    i deleted you pms, i forgot your AO name please contact me and ill recognize the AO name and send it off to you i need your address.

i know at minimum you are out of JAPAN.

get ahold of me please.

KNM

Magguy87?

yes sir

Do you know how to use that gray matter above your shoulders?

lol...I remember you posted in the guys thread. I left clicked on your name, clicked on "Find all posts by knownothingmags" and there it was....

LOL. I was just talking to the guy (Kanda, of The Far East Dragons) that gave me the Z body today. He was like when are you going to get the Z body finished. I told him I was still waiting on the nubbing. LOL PMing you now.

Yeah things have been falling apart here. small issue all the mags are being parted and put into storage. and i have an old deal that has turned bad aparently.they paid and i delivered and they didnt get the package aparently. And i ship it off about 3 months ago.

it kinds sad i am usually a very prompt person when it come to communication and making sure things go well.but for some reason this deal is just fubared. even though it is done.

nubbin will ship monday. iam on spring break from college right now so first thing monday it voes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    Do you know how to use that gray matter above your shoulders?
    Dandruff?
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    Yeah things have been falling apart here. small issue all the mags are being parted and put into storage. and i have an old deal that has turned bad aparently.they paid and i delivered and they didnt get the package aparently. And i ship it off about 3 months ago.

it kinds sad i am usually a very prompt person when it come to communication and making sure things go well.but for some reason this deal is just fubared. even though it is done.

nubbin will ship monday. iam on spring break from college right now so first thing monday it voes out.

Sounds good man. Just got done customizing the z body today. I cut the rear sight rail off and did some dremel work and threw some paint on it until i can send it off and get it annoed. It actually looks pretty good. I'll get some pics of it up. After i get the nubbing all I will need is a big bore barrel. You don't happen to have one of those do you.
    Last edited by magguy87; 04-01-2012 at 12:42 AM.