Thread: New Starter Kit?

New Starter Kit?

I used to be a pretty active player, but it's been several years. I still have my custom built X-mag that I play with, but a buddy of mine wants to buy a new marker. Going to my old resources, I don't know which paintball marker is good anymore... Any help is appreciated!
    Official Member # 10,261 and so is George

automag is the only way to go really. lots of guns out there and lots of crap. is he looking for a mech or electro?

He doesnt know what he wants...... I'm assuming electric. Did any ball sensing technology go very far??

My emag never chopped paint, but I dont want to have my buddy buy a new gun that just chops a ton of paint...

Quote Originally Posted by jtoothman25
    He doesnt know what he wants...... I'm assuming electric. Did any ball sensing technology go very far??

My emag never chopped paint, but I dont want to have my buddy buy a new gun that just chops a ton of paint...
    Eyes are all break beam now - no more reflective.

You'd probably want to try an Invert Mini. Under $400, operates like a mag with no sear, has eyes and an on/off, centerfeed angel feednecks and cocker barrels. Very simple to work on and easy to use but accepts some common functional upgrades. $500 gets you the marker, Halo Too loader, a steel HPA and a mask easy.

if he were going that way he should pick up an axe and he would probably be a bit happier even though they are a bit more its almost the same gun. i like that they are bigger

Quote Originally Posted by jtoothman25

hill160881 happened

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=256384

New Micro Mag MM2K9
    and there was a few but now there is some but not 100%

I liked my bargin

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=239114

D.K.

Quote Originally Posted by captian pinky
    if he were going that way he should pick up an axe and he would probably be a bit happier even though they are a bit more its almost the same gun. i like that they are bigger
    I prefer the Axe too - bigger, more comfortable - I was just thinking cost wise.

I've seen some Axes selling on MCB for under $400 lately.

Planert Eclipse Etha. Mid priced marker ($395) with High End parts (Shaft 4 barrel and SL3 HPR) and top notch customer support. Low maintenance, no upgrades required, and will WOW right from the box.