Thread: ULE Vertical Feed Mainbody feedneck question.

ULE Vertical Feed Mainbody feedneck question.

Will THIS feedneck fit onto a ULE Vertical Feed Mainbody?

Yes, it should.

Thanks for the quick response. I know it was a dumb question but the description on AGD's website said Angel threaded then when I went onto ansgear it said "Angel A1", "Angel LCD" etc under the different Angel feednecks as if they were specific to those markers or something lol.

If you dont have your heart set on dust black I have some CCM gloss black CCM no-pro feednecks I am selling for $25 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by steve_81
    Thanks for the quick response. I know it was a dumb question but the description on AGD's website said Angel threaded then when I went onto ansgear it said "Angel A1", "Angel LCD" etc under the different Angel feednecks as if they were specific to those markers or something lol.
    Thats ANS gear for ya - full of it.

I don't know about their CCM stuff, but beware of their CP stuff; it's mostly illegal knockoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry
    Thats ANS gear for ya - full of it.

I don't know about their CCM stuff, but beware of their CP stuff; it's mostly illegal knockoffs.
    Is there a way to tell a CP knockoff?

Quote Originally Posted by audioSLAVE
    Is there a way to tell a CP knockoff?
    Color is off (including bare spots in anodizing), stickers with CP logo are low resolution and pixelated, stickers are improperly located or do not have milled area for placement, sharp edges and rough milling with visible tool marks. Any combination of these things - sometimes all, sometimes only one. A few years ago I contacted CP and reported the issue and gave them pictures and they freaked out, but that just resulted in BarbsPB closing and some "changes" at ANS Xtreme and ANS Gear - they still ship knockoffs.

Color is off (including bare spots in anodizing), stickers with CP logo are low resolution and pixelated, stickers are improperly located or do not have milled area for placement, sharp edges and rough milling with visible tool marks. Any combination of these things - sometimes all, sometimes only one. A few years ago I contacted CP and reported the issue and gave them pictures and they freaked out, but that just resulted in BarbsPB closing and some "changes" at ANS Xtreme and ANS Gear - they still ship knockoffs.
    I really wish they hadn't bought Action Village.

Thanks. I only ask because I just got a CP on/off on a used marker that had 6 holes in the brass insert instead of the the two cut aways where the tank screws in. I've never seen this before and none of my other CPs are like this, but they are not the mini direct mounts like this one in question is. The port holes where you attach the air fittings do not go all the way through either where you can see the pin inside, where all my other CPs you can. These two things made me think it was suspect. Sorry to hijack a thread.

lol I really can't say anything bad about ANS Gear as me and my team purchase and get most of our gear almost exclusively from them as we are sponsored by them.