Thread: Packs for 100 round pods?

Packs for 100 round pods?

I'm gonna start playing more pump this year. Can anyone tell me a good pack to use with 100 round tubes. Looking at buying a 100 round hopper from Extreme Rage. Any recommendations on any other hoppers?

look at whiskey two four and pbmafia over on mcb, they might have them ready to go, if not they do a lot of custom stuff. also i might have two pack pods, one is camo not sure on the other.

As far as hoppers I've personally found most of the 100rd ones feed horribly due to them being more flat you'll probably be much happier getting 2 50rd winny's and a pack of dye lock lids to mod them.

Now as for packs PBmafia has two newer packs The Don and The Hit which Ive seen pretty good reviews of as well as being able to check one out awhile ago and they are pretty solid. Other than those there hasnt been much for the 100rd pods beside the cheapy walmat ones, from what I have seen.

I'll 2nd what Irish said. I play with a 50 rnd Winchester with flip top lid, and carry three 50 round hoppers on the field. The Winchester feeds well, and I usually have more than enough paint for a game. Very lightweight way to go. APP also sells some 50 round hoppers and pods, and maybe some 100 round hoppers. They make quality stuff.

Stick with the PBmafia packs for 50 rounds pods. If i use 100 round pods i just put them in the regular pack. But most 100rd hoppers are terrible. APP have good small capacity hoppers.