Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *new Product* Aluminum Minimag Style Body

Unibody will add time and cost. I like having the option of using any rail on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage reigns
    What's the radius of this body compared to a ule? It looks skinnier?
    I'd guess that's an illusion caused by this body being longer. It would have to have the same measurements as a ULE radius wise to be compatible with other parts.

It would be cool to see pics of it side by side against a ULE body. Also maybe another pic of the Aluminum body attached on a AM/MM style rail w/ barrel attach?

Yeah, and maybe a picture of a barrel screwed in so we can get the full affect!

I dont have any old school parts to take a picture of it on. The radius and such are very similar to the ULE body its just longer in the front. I will post some pics with a barrel in it...just need to find an anodized one so it has some contrast. planning on polishing the body and will post pics.

I started the preorder on tue...its in the dealers section.

AWESOME!!!! i wish they were available a long time ago. i definately want to get one. centerfeed minimag with cocker threads.... perfect.
    what colors will there be?

Quote Originally Posted by magtard13
    AWESOME!!!! i wish they were available a long time ago. i definately want to get one. centerfeed minimag with cocker threads.... perfect.
    what colors will there be?

Polished......go to the dealers section to order

Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short...again. I just made my "MMULE"(mini mag ULE) body out of a cut down ULE body and tubing, still got to finish it up and polish it but same idea. I wish I had a machinist around here that would even look at custom work. Mine will be pump milled, since it's going on my RT rail that I'm making a pump kit for. Great work and "curse you aquascum"!
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

Finally got the pump together on the new body. Really pleased with final look. It makes the gun a lot lighter and gives me a whole new barrel wardrobe to try out

Sweet pump!

does anyone have a weight on these bodies vs a ULE?

i would assume safely that, because both bodies are the same material, but the minimag style is longer, it would weigh just a little more than a standard ULR with the same parts.