So at LLV I got a new SHP tank from ninja and took my ult out and put in the RT on/off. at 1100psi it rips (with no paint)
played some open games before the large event for the weekend started and some issues came up as I thought they might so I was happy to play those games before Saturday.
1. seems like I have to have the Field strip screw really tight for the sear to set with the bolt so that the marker will fire.
2. this seemed to cause issues with my Lvl x
3. some times on the first pull after not firing for bit It would just cuff then set good and fire ok
4. RT worked great with no paint could sweet spot it easy, with paint could do some bursts but would cuff some I assume its from the first few issues of the strip screw and lvl x
5. at the end of Friday I notes my trigger rod was right up to my trigger where with the ult it had some wiggle room ( as it should ) I adjusted it and that seemed to help some of the cuffing/miss fires but not 100%
I got through the weekend alright as it was, when I get home today from work Ill take thing apart I haven't measured my on/off pin yet and I'll make sure the trigger rod is to spec.
I'm new to a RT set up so if there is anything I have missed or you think I should look for let me know.
on/off pin is not a good length
trigger rod is really out of spec
big issues with lvl x
I'm also going to put my ult back in with the new reg and make sure I can rip it good like that so I can take any lvl x/valve issues out of the equation.