Thread: time to redecorate AO

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

time to redecorate AO

I have been here and gone a few times but i feel it is time to update the forum, we have old threads and sub fourms that dont work. Why not get some new wall paper up? The Angel thread is no more y not put something else in to get some more foot traffic and when a outsider see's what we r doing here they will be infect with passion for a Automag... with the only treatment is to customize your mag and to horde parts lol, lets mix it up and update this bad boy get some young blood in here and grow even more!

bump

EDIT:

People willing to donate:
    -BTAutoMag
    -Bunny
    -going_home
    -Olsson
    -Dayspring
    -dark_side
    Last edited by BTAutoMag; 08-25-2012 at 07:37 AM.

Good bump, made me see the thread. I would greatly appreciate if the old threads with valuable info could be resurrected. There are a lot of stickies and other how-to threads where all the links and pictures are dead, and where referrals to air smiths and anno shops are outdated. That would be the single greatest improvement in my mind.

it makes me sad to see this place fall into dissrepair. this was my teenage years

Your lucky its here at all. We are one server crash away from oblivion. If anyone wants to get a fund going for a revamp let me know. There is no money being made any more in paintball so this is what you get.

Tk

Quote Originally Posted by AGD
    Your lucky its here at all. We are one server crash away from oblivion. If anyone wants to get a fund going for a revamp let me know. There is no money being made any more in paintball so this is what you get.

Tk
    TK/AGD,
    wish i would have meet you near 2001 when i started shooting your awsome marker.

but im down to push some $$$, the way of this fund,

i would hate to see this forum go to the wayside,
    please anyone who is able to keep this afloat please post up.

i am personally not set up to manage a fund like this.

TK... if you could PM the details of what it takes to keep the servers alive per year... i may be able to fund/ help fund us from going down.

thankyou,
    KNM.

My biggest concern is the possibility of loosing old threads if we have a server crash and the speed of this site itself. Sending messages and also trying to open the site when there is a message window telling you have a new private message in your queue can take forever (on occasion).

For me it’s more about preservation and not a new look. If a new look happens through the renovation that’s fine, but that is not the real motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by AGD
    Your lucky its here at all. We are one server crash away from oblivion. Tk