Thread: Definite manufacturing issue with 2k9 mag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch
    Henchman, do you have a final resolution or fix on your velocity issues? I have the same problem, I am still unable to get my MM 2K9 up above 250 fps. Same valve (ReTro with L10) shoots above 300 in an ULE body.

I measured without the stainless steel washer, as shown above, and from the lip to the FS screw is 3.1 inches.
    Still waiting to hear back from ptp

PTP 2k9 issues

I have a specs issue also. The body I have has rear diameter that is too small to fit a classic valve. An x-valve fits but only just and causes sever bolt stick issues that I dont get using my ULE body. Also contacted PTP and awaiting response.

Heard from Forest yet?

Quote Originally Posted by zondo
    Heard from Forest yet?
    Yes. He's been working on it, but has been swamped with other work as well. But should be getting to the bottom of it in the next week or so.

Keep on them. They have been "swamped" for years now.

They do have extra bodies that Tracy is trying to sell you could ask them to replace the defective body.

Oh & while you have Forest's ear, ask him about the shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by WUNDERWAFFEN
    Oh & while you have Forest's ear, ask him about the shirts.
    I feel like some people around here bought T-shirts so they could get a free gun or something.

when i had any issues, which of course were minor compared to what you guys are dealing with, someone was always there more then happy to help.