Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Warperior Rail Presale - TimmyJay (design) & XMT (milling)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaccen
    Wouldn't it also work with Magna internals in a Halo shell? I know you can turn off the tension sensor on it. I do that with my Smartguide setup.
    Yes, the Magna internals in a Halo shell should be fine. The normal Magna shell has the cup and raceway too close to the front so when you would cut it and put on the 90* elbow it would probably be coming out of the front of it.

Quote Originally Posted by koleah
    Forget the rail-

Whatever you did to the valve look SICK. Changes the lines of the gun so they just go straight from the back all they way to the tip of the barrel. SO COOL.
    It is cap'd with a threaded back. I planned to put a gauge there, but why, so I ran the macro to it.

Sorry for the delay. I just got back from Ely, MN fish'n.

So, how would a direct right feed classic body sit on there? (after holes are properly trimmed to fit of course)

Would the feed sit vertical?

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyJay
    It is cap'd with a threaded back. I planned to put a gauge there, but why, so I ran the macro to it.

Sorry for the delay. I just got back from Ely, MN fish'n.
    How/where do you adjust the velocity?

Quote Originally Posted by BiNumber3
    So, how would a direct right feed classic body sit on there? (after holes are properly trimmed to fit of course)

Would the feed sit vertical?
    I didn't have anything to test it, but it would be heading in the vertical direction. If someone lives near Fox Paintball, IL and has one, then we could see (roughly).

Quote Originally Posted by tigar19
    How/where do you adjust the velocity?
    It is adjusted via the adjustable Reg on my compressed air tank. Using a Dynaflow...

Adding a short video...It was longer, but I forgot to turn the loader on. Sorry it took so long to post this and for the pathetic trigger work.

Die Corn Die!

I have been thinking about doing this. I'm somewhat unclear as to which halo will work for this. I have an old halo b and an empire halo. Will either of these work? If not can some of their parts be replaced to make them work. Is it possible to run one of these off an emag battery and use the warp advance wire to make it spin?
    Thanks for any info you can provide.
    Kory
    Micromag rt, 68 ci flatline,12"ss total freak ,warpdrive, 12volt revi.homemade intelliframe.

Halo will work but needs to be converted to sound activation using a reloader board

Eye detection won't feed paint properly on warp conversion