Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Tunaball 7 early warning system has been activated

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    So I am not leaving on time anymore, and the first thing my wife says, "So does this mean you can make your big paintball trip?"
    "Why yes sweetheart it does"

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    so i am not leaving on time anymore, and the first thing my wife says, "so does this mean you can make your big paintball trip?"
    zondo is coming!! Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    zondo is coming!! Woohoo!
    I can't promise anything... but you know if I'm free, I'll be there.

Hopefully I'll make my flight this time!
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

well, we will all have a great laugh if you did miss your flight again. at least you know what you need to do and how to get here.
    Last edited by Nobody; 02-08-2013 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    well, we will all have a great laugh if you did miss your flight again. at least you know what you need to do and how to get here.
    Fool me once, shame on me... fool me twice, won't get fooled again!

but actually making your flight doesnt make for a cool story... in fact, you gotta one up what you did last year. this time, you miss your flight and during the drive up, all your tires blow out. then you find a little kid on a bike and steal it, then ride the rest of the way up with all your gear on your back.

Quote Originally Posted by Thordic View Post
    Yup, no way I can get out of that one. Scott seems to enjoy scheduling Tunaball on her birthday every other year or so.

And who the hell is Will? I'm torn about getting him punched in the face until I know more about this Will character.
    Ahhhh. . . . young love. Isn't it GRAND!

This will fade one day. Then you will regret all the things you missed and realize that all those things you did were for NOTHING because she will complain to you all the way to your grave and even after that when she steps all over it!

Enjoy Her BIRTHDAY! We will all be having a GREAT time at the cabins (hopefully) and drinking, not thinking of you!

By the way and for the record, I have been married (still am) for longer than you have been alive so I think I know a thing or two about how to stay in a marriage!

Remember this: Wisdom is a by product of Experience! Use it when it is offered!

......You know you want one!!

to the possibility of another appearance by the great and mighty. . . .ZONDO!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman View Post
    I want EVERYONE that is coming to wear a name tag with their AO Screen name on their shirt. I NEED to know names as there will be VERY special prizes. No nametag...no prizes!
    Tuna, with the amount of weight being lost by some of our players, I think there should be a biggest loser category.

EDIT :

Last edited by zondo; 02-09-2013 at 11:38 PM.

A couple of questions...

1. Will we need to RSVP or register?

2. Is it safe to assume there will be a swap meet of sorts?

Quote Originally Posted by jvaughn212 View Post
    A couple of questions...

Registration or RSVPing not necessary.. but it would be cool to introduce yourself when you get there...

There will be TONS of stuff. Tuna brings a truck full.. everyone else has globs and globs of pb junk for sale, if you are into cockers, the guys at Topgun have a good portion of the wgp inventory.. Simon Stevens always brings a bunch of old and new goodies also... plus you just never never know

i think we will have another white elephant/sale again. so bring parts or money, and guns. who wouldn't want to win a trophy for having the best Mag or other gun?

This is exactly what I was hoping to hear.

We plan on making it to the Friday meet-n-greet. Look forward to meeting you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil View Post
    Registration or RSVPing not necessary.. but it would be cool to introduce yourself when you get there...

There will be TONS of stuff. Tuna brings a truck full.. everyone else has globs and globs of pb junk for sale, if you are into cockers, the guys at Topgun have a good portion of the wgp inventory.. Simon Stevens always brings a bunch of old and new goodies also... plus you just never never know

Im really really hoping to NOT leave Tunaball again this year with more guns than I show up with.

Quote Originally Posted by jvaughn212 View Post
    A couple of questions...

You need to get a sleeping arrangement of some kind,.. so I will say yes to the RSVP. As for us NEEDING one,.. no,.. but we like to know when you will be at the field on Friday afternoon so we can all meet you, introduce one another, and start drinking early
    Its always nice to be able to call you on the phone and see where you are time wise,... we want to meet everyone! Its why we have this weekend.

I brought a duffel bag of cradles i handed out for FREE,... not too many people wanted one though,.. they were BNIB by the way!

I gave out 2 VER frames for the raffle,.. and some other stuff. I go now to hang out with the guys and see my "friends". My real friends.
    I met Loguzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzo for the first time, Simon, Ando, Zondo, pillage, etc..... guys I talk with more than I do with my family.

If you go to play paintball,.. you will find yourself getting distracted a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me View Post
    If you go to play paintball,.. you will find yourself getting distracted a lot!
    yes, make sure all your guns are in top working condition, cause i've had problems 2 years in a row and i was working on about 6 guns in various states. plus, you never know what someone is going to bring and blast a hopper or 2 at the chrono. ever shot a cocker with a reflex kit? want to try out a pnuemag? so expect to see stuff that you might not ever see at your field and have a chance to shoot it.

"Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

Can't wait for Tunaball

That crazy jvaughn212 and myself are gonna be there. Looking forward to the event. Can't wait to get to know everyone and talk about automags. Might even plan on playing some paintball while we are there.

I did have a couple questions if someone would be so nice to answer.

Do you suggest bringing tables to set up your gear on? Should we bring a pop up canopy or are there areas to stay out of the sun if it is hot out? And....What kind of turn out have you had in the past? This will be our first adventure to Tunaball and I was just curious.

I am sure there will be more questions as I think of them. Thanks in advance.

-Rosenberg-

tables are always nice to have. one person who has attended that past 2 Tunaballs, brings a circus and smaller circus tent, but if you feel that you want to have your own tent and don't care to share tent space, then go ahead.

it is better to have and not need, than to not have and want.

You speak wise words Nobody.....If we have room in the vehicle....I will make sure to pack what we can. Then again....it might be difficult to find room around the kegs and strippers. What am I thinking....the strippers can just be loaded into the trunk. With the occasional restroom break of course. After all, we are not that cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosenberg View Post
    You speak wise words Nobody.....If we have room in the vehicle....I will make sure to pack what we can. Then again....it might be difficult to find room around the kegs and strippers. What am I thinking....the strippers can just be loaded into the trunk. With the occasional restroom break of course. After all, we are not that cruel.

strap the hookers to the roof. you don't want them to be suffocated in the trunk. it gives them less time to finger your L10 kits...

Tunatown was pretty big last year

Getting ready for Tunaball

Just finished up the automag. Gonna be difficult to keep it looking this sexy until Tunaball.

Name:  20130311_184549.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  16.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    strap the hookers to the roof. you don't want them to be suffocated in the trunk. it gives them less time to finger your L10 kits...
    You make a solid point. I guess we will just make sure we tie some really tricky knots. Wouldn't want them to escape. plus, they can hold on to the beer.

It's getting closer
    Find the board and you can ban me for life

LOL in the first post

heh, so is tunaball turning into a "staring" contest now, instead of paintball?

Well done

TK is going to be there? REALLY? Does Tunaman know?

Hoping to show up friday wearing my cherry underwear.

Go easy on me, I never played before..

First post updated with lodging info. If anyone has any travel questions please post them up. There are a bunch of us who can help.