Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tunaball 7 early warning system has been activated

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz
    You can fly with your paintball equipment, it MUST be in checked baggage and the regulators MUST be removed from the tanks!

Expect to have your bag searched and not repacked as carefully as you packed it. This has happened to all but one time since I have been flying to Tunaball, which is 3 years so far.

The TSA is supposed to leave you a notice inside your baggage stating that it was searched too!
    i may need to rethink traveling with my pelican case, with the press and pull foam.

hmm something i will for sure need to think.

i probably will be driving, if someone wants to ship their stuff ahead that would be an option

Yes, shipping is an option. Topgun can receive your stuff. I would suggest including a return label as well, so that you can easily send it all back.

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz
    You can fly with your paintball equipment, it MUST be in checked baggage and the regulators MUST be removed from the tanks!

Expect to have your bag searched and not repacked as carefully as you packed it. This has happened to all but one time since I have been flying to Tunaball, which is 3 years so far.

The TSA is supposed to leave you a notice inside your baggage stating that it was searched too!

What he said

First post updated.

Time to make some noise about this!

I'm so there again this year
    BEO MAFIA

you know i won't miss this one.

so it looks like im in on this one as of now.
    if anyone need help going in on a rental or something or a cabin letme know.
    since this will be my first Tunaball i want to make sure things go smoothly.

hope i can get the tripple mag done and running before then. if not running atleast people can see it first hand.

My vacation request was in months ago!

If I miss this, I'm looking for another job.

I might have to be sick for a few days, but I'll make it away from work. Hmmmm I wonder if I can just shrink wrap myself to a pallet and see if they'll ship me to Topgun?

I'll be driving up from Kentucky. Might have room if anyone is intrested.

Will know more when we get closer.

minght not be able to go, my wife wants to come but she doesnt want to come if we have to take the kids, wont let me come alone, have to take time off of 2 jobs, and the the financial burden of actually doing it.

looking at the cost:

playing: 35$ x2
    paint: 70$ x2
    hotel: 213.10
    gas: 942 miles x2, average 25mpg in a jeep or caravan: about 75-80 gallons of gas, roughly 300$
    food for 2 people:100$ ish

around 825$ (probably more) to go play paintball for a weekend

plus how much does it cost to get a baby sitter for 4 days including nights

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    minght not be able to go, my wife wants to come but she doesnt want to come if we have to take the kids, wont let me come alone, have to take time off of 2 jobs, and the the financial burden of actually doing it.

looking at the cost:

gas: 942 miles x2, average 25mpg in a jeep or caravan: about 75-80 gallons of gas, roughly 300$

FYI - the $35 would be for both days, not $35xs. Also - you could find someone to split the hotel with. If we can pull off the Laurel Ponds cabins again, the price per person would be about $75 for the weekend provided there were 5-6 people to a cabin.

my wife wants to come and play, and i'm not letting her use her vagina to get a free field fee

and she aint sharing a hotel room...

Saturday as always will be the big day. Games running throughout.. and we will do our "Most Awsome Mag" contest. We can rope TK into being a judge Whoever wins will get the honor of having Tuna, Simon and TK picking the winners
    I'm going to miss this!

Thanks a lot, Bin Laden.
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

looking at the cost:

wont let you come alone ? hand in the man card. Does she ever let you go anywhere? All the years on here i dont think I ever seen you anywhere.
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

i spent 2002-12.5 retired from paintball. stuff just always gets in the way.

I live 900 miles from my family and when I have vacation time and money usually i go visit them. last time I did that was 4 years ago.

I work 2 jobs where I am a VITAL part of the company as well as supporting a wife, 2 kids and a morgage.

I enjoy my life, I just dont have a life out side of the 3 building I usually am in. I can't usually afford to paintball, but I volunteer at boneyard and that earns me certain perks. I even paintball mostly with people from work.

I am very proud of what I do and I take much pride in sending out a perfect product that a customer finds worth in.

Even right now, I'm sitting down inbetween feeding a 1 year old, helping a 6 year old figure out what "off the floor" means and helping my wife take account of household sanity.

There is no "man card" in this house. I have non of my family by me, her family dont want to help with babysitting, and our friends all either hate kids or we wont trust with kids. my wife handles ALOT on her own and if me wanting to help with that makes me less of a "man" to you. I dont really care, go shut your pee pee in a door... twice

relax... uhhhhh ok on having a job, wife, kids and mortage. same here...nothing special about it asides from being an adult. You really want me to shut my pee pee in a door twice??.....you sure ??? you may have to ask your vagina twice... she seems to make the call for you.

my wife wants to come and play, and i'm not letting her use her vagina to get a free field fee

and she aint sharing a hotel room...
    So many directions to go here, I'm overwhelmed with the options...

Quote Originally Posted by wimag View Post
    relax... she seems to make the call for you.
    she wants to go, if I can find 1000$ extra in the budget then sure we'll be there, as of right now, no.

so the wife has work/sea trials on the 3rd of june.
    so we dont know for sure if that will get pushed.

so as of now i can not come.

if her schedule changes and i can get tickets for cheap at that time ill be there.

What is it with these " I can't come unless I bring my wife guys?" In all the years I've been coming to Tunaball there have only been a handful of wives'girlfriends in attendance. There's only Mrs Evil, Scotts sisters, sister in laws and maybe one or two other guy's wives. Its a boys weekend to the fullest. Get away from the wife and kids, hang out with the boys, eat some grilled meat and drink some alchohol. If you don't drink you can nerd out with the guys who sit in there cabin/room talking about god knows what untill 2 or 3am. lol

my wife plays paintball. I'm sorry this inconveniences you

yeah my reason isnt because the wife wants to come. i just dont have anyone to watch the 2 1/2 yr old or when this happens he will be 3+ yr old son.

hell the wife dosnt need to come at all. im just want to play ball, eat and meet some of you fools on this forum. and of course have some fun.

i do too

for 10 years now I've wanted to.

hell, Tom and Rob are the only ones from this site Ive met.

now that the pissing game is over...

if at all possible; find, make, beg plead, and get your guns to NJ. its one of those games that isn't the biggest, or the best, but the people there make it so. you see stuff like this:

8 SFL mags in one place. hell, most people have never even seen one in person...

so check the cheap flights, ask for hand outs for food and paint, pack you're own ramen noodle to eat the entire week, sell off everything but your own kids. as long as you do everything you can to make it, it will all be worth it.

also, Simon 'Manike' Stevens and Tom Kaye will be there. so even if you don't play, you can hear stories and insider info like no other.

man i really need to get there now.

we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    man i really need to get there now.

we will see.
    Don't you have in-laws that can watch the little one?

I will not be there but that is because my people need me

I will miss the comradery and Simon's margaritas. Nothing says drunk like a Brit on a gas powered blender! And you should all be fearful now that RUDZ, BigEvil, Shrub, and Lazrsktr have lost the equivalent of a first grader in weight apiece!

i spent 2002-12.5 retired from paintball. stuff just always gets in the way.

I live 900 miles from my family and when I have vacation time and money usually i go visit them. last time I did that was 4 years ago.

I work 2 jobs where I am a VITAL part of the company as well as supporting a wife, 2 kids and a morgage.

I enjoy my life, I just dont have a life out side of the 3 building I usually am in. I can't usually afford to paintball, but I volunteer at boneyard and that earns me certain perks. I even paintball mostly with people from work.

I am very proud of what I do and I take much pride in sending out a perfect product that a customer finds worth in.

Even right now, I'm sitting down inbetween feeding a 1 year old, helping a 6 year old figure out what "off the floor" means and helping my wife take account of household sanity.

There is no "man card" in this house. I have non of my family by me, her family dont want to help with babysitting, and our friends all either hate kids or we wont trust with kids. my wife handles ALOT on her own and if me wanting to help with that makes me less of a "man" to you. I dont really care, go shut your pee pee in a door... twice

Man, no offense, but for some reason I got the impression you were an 11 year old kid or something...
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    Don't you have in-laws that can watch the little one?

I will not be there but that is because my people need me

I will miss the comradery and Simon's margaritas. Nothing says drunk like a Brit on a gas powered blender! And you should all be fearful now that RUDZ, BigEvil, Shrub, and Lazrsktr have lost the equivalent of a first grader in weight apiece!
    parents live in south dakota where im from.cant really drop my son with them since they are busy puting my sister through one of the states most expensive colleges. (sis earned it though, golf scholarship)
    the inlaws: grandpa is more then willing to watch his grandson but his wife is a spoiled cali chick who got married to a navy officer who does whatever she wants. she sucks
    Rich people like to travel

and thats about it.

who knows I might be there things could possibly work out.
    but thats my story in a nut shell.