Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HO LEE COW thats NASTY!!!

HO LEE COW thats NASTY!!!

Oh hells yeah...almost finished with me Summer project! will be testing it out with a Pneumag, Mech, EP and Pump set up! the pump set is what i would really like but um...we will see???

Does anyone else do pump milling???
    Moving forward with the Nasty Mag, got the Spring feeds ready and getting a lil Mod done that should be complete pretty soon? Didnt wanna let another Nasty Mag thread dide like all the rest so here are some updated pics:

the Spring feed:

and the Nasty Mag:

Last edited by need4reebs; 04-03-2013 at 05:50 AM.

Wow thats awsome, need a vid of it shootin. I think you may need a bigger tank, maybe scba would power it for a little while.

When you do the video: Star Wars Death Star theme.

So that's where the reverse X went...

Exclamation ¿

Wait, this is going to be a pump ¿

Quote Originally Posted by going_home
    Wait, this is going to be a pump ¿

i would like the option? this is a build that me and a friend who passed away talked about building! a Nasty mag that could be used as a mech, pneumag, EP mag, or a pump

maybe it will happen...maybe it wont...but im gonna have sum fun finding out!!!

Make it pneumag. Then remove the Q-loaders and attach dual 12v-mod warpfeeds with rotors. Mount it in the back of a truck and have it powered directly from a regulated bulk air tank. Put 10 cases of paint in the back of the truck too. Call the truck a "tank" and show up at the next local scenario. Then, watch as all the other players go to change their shorts.

You may need to take out a small loan to make that happen though.

Cool! Is it a custom rail or two rails with an adapter? Either way that's super fun looking!

Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision
    Cool! Is it a custom rail or two rails with an adapter? Either way that's super fun looking!
    http://www.vm68.com/stuff/dual_mag.html
    or

http://www.vm68.com/stuff/dual_mag.html

IT would be so cool if you could double the outlet on this somehow !
    http://pbstar.com/2011/08/16/valken-strikeforce-loader/
    Last edited by NU_METAL; 07-06-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NU_METAL

if you could use these fittings where the hose comes out then you will have 2 hose to feed the Nasty Mag...shouldnt be that hard unless the loader cant push that much paint???

http://flexpvc.com/cart/agora.cgi?ca...C-Wyes_TrueWye
    Last edited by need4reebs; 07-07-2012 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs
    if you could use these fittings where the hose comes out then you will have 2 hose to feed the Nasty Mag...shouldnt be that hard unless the loader cant push that much paint???

http://flexpvc.com/cart/agora.cgi?ca...C-Wyes_TrueWye
    Yeah my thoughts exactly !
    two thoughts i had,even if you can find a "T" fitting (you did) Would the "Carousel" type bottom portion of the loader handle the load once its increased due to doulbe the work

Id love to see one of these apart so i can turn the wheels inside this head

i have a hard time believing that just adding a y fitting would split the paint cleanly from one hose to another without causing a jam-tastic headache... i hope i am wrong though... because that would be super cool!

i have a hard time believing that just adding a y fitting would split the paint cleanly from one hose to another without causing a jam-tastic headache... i hope i am wrong though... because that would be super cool!
    Would be based on where the Y is. Basically you have to get it measured just right that when the ammo is loaded up to one side the balls can then feed off to the other side.

yeah me to...it does seem like a better option than a standard t-fitting...but time will tell...so only thing i can do is try...of course i cant try it on the back pack loader...but im looking towards buildind a box mag anyway so testing can start there!

again this is all for fun, and mainly to see if i can do it...so im not really too worried about!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NU_METAL
    Yeah my thoughts exactly !
    two thoughts i had,even if you can find a "T" fitting (you did) Would the "Carousel" type bottom portion of the loader handle the load once its increased due to doulbe the work

Id love to see one of these apart so i can turn the wheels inside this head

a T-fitting seems like too harsh of an angle??? maybe vaulken paintball has pics of the internals in the manual to look at...or if you were to call and check with the techs to see if they tried something like that???

how are both sears actuated?
    can someone explain that to me, if it is easy to explain,
    if not can your draw it for me.

confused.

thanks guys,
    KNM

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    how are both sears actuated?
    can someone explain that to me, if it is easy to explain,
    if not can your draw it for me.

confused.

thanks guys,
    KNM

show me pics of all those Mag parts put together and ill explain it to ya just kiddin...but not really? when its completely finished ill post those pics...rite now both bodies and both rails are being Pump Milled

show me pics of all those Mag parts put together and ill explain it to ya just kiddin...but not really? when its completely finished ill post those pics...rite now both bodies and both rails are being Pump Milled
    By who?

Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker
    By who?

by KnowNothingMags

i might make a good profit soon off some parts to be able to get my anno done soon.
    hopefully, then the pics will be up loaded.

Rails and bodies are back from being pump milled...now trying to figure out a dual pump arm solution??? oh well im not a hurry anyway...the dual pump rod is the only part that needs to be done? #2 is almost finished XM15 hooked it up...great work...fast turn around time!!! thank you sir!!!
    Last edited by need4reebs; 07-24-2012 at 05:09 PM.

wow this thing RT's pretty nice...and is LOUD!!! i like having the RT effect but want to throw a Pump kit on! got the rails and bodies milled so the pump rod slots are side by side, but cant find a dual rod pump plate?? i have a rainman kit and a AGD kit...are there any suggestions out there or is this gonna just turn into yet another dead Nasty Mag thread???

i would say position one pump handel setup in the center of the two rails,then setup the pump plate some the two rods pump each side with one handle.

it will take some new tapping and tuning the setup but i see it would be fairly easy to setup?

maybe talk to luke?

now mount it and pump away.

to simple.
    i confuse myself sometimes

hope that helps,
    if not hit me up.

thanks,
    KNM.

haha...yes its very simple if the pump plate was available? some of your post was confusing tho? just needing a dual rod pump plate to fit a Rainman kit?

what am I supposed to be looking at?? Are there supposed to be pictures in the OP?

there was... and he took em down

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag
    there was... and he took em down
    aw lame sauce

haha...yes its very simple if the pump plate was available? some of your post was confusing tho? just needing a dual rod pump plate to fit a Rainman kit?

Try e-mailing Rainman, maybe he can make one for you lastone75@aol.com

hvacman250 made some daul plates for autocockers. Don't know if he still machines stuff. you could try to contact him to see if he could help.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...mp-plates.html
    Last edited by Darring D; 08-06-2012 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ProblemKinder
    aw lame sauce

lame sauce? never heard that before? people take pics down all the time man! i didnt like the way the Q-Loaders were set up so i changed em...was gonna post new pics
    Last edited by need4reebs; 08-08-2012 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darring D
    Try e-mailing Rainman, maybe he can make one for you lastone75@aol.com

hvacman250 made some daul plates for autocockers. Don't know if he still machines stuff. you could try to contact him to see if he could help.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/d...mp-plates.html

tried rainman didnt hear anything back...was awhile ago

i saw hvacman250's thread but that was i while ago as well...ill try man! thanks dood!!!