Thread: level 10 help....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

level 10 help....

So I bought an emag valve equipped with a level 10 and just can't seem to get it right.

The first problem was that when I fired it I would get inconsistent bolt stick so I tried going up to the next carrier but that caused it to leak so I had to go back down to the original carrier that was installed.

Next I tried some different springs but that just gave me chuffing or bolt stick and it even started firing once on the pull of the trigger and again on the release.

I'm pulling my hair out over this!

PLEASE HELP!

pull all your lvl 10 shims out then tune it

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    pull all your lvl 10 shims out then tune it
    I tried that as well, it didn't seem to make a difference.

Anyone have any idea what would cause it to fire when squeezing the trigger and again when releasing it?

Ugh, now it seems to just be going full auto.

Anybody in central New York that can help me out?

Just tore it down. Anything look wrong here? There is some strange residue on from the black o-ring on the top of the on/off pin....

Last edited by robertreed711; 08-11-2012 at 10:19 PM. Reason: add pictures

are you using this in an emag? Does the mag hold air when you hold the trigger down? Do you have a chronograph?

Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision
    are you using this in an emag? Does the mag hold air when you hold the trigger down? Do you have a chronograph?
    I am not using it in an emag, it's in a tac one body with a tac rail and an intelliframe.

If I hold the trigger down it just goes full auto.

I have a chronological but I haven't bothered trying to shoot over it because it's not functioning correctly.

What about that black o-ring at the top of the on/off pin? I looked at an exploded view and it shows a white o-ring.