Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 44

Thread: Looking For Information $$$

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Norfolk VA
    Posts
    575

    Exclamation Looking For Information $$$

    So there's been some mix up which i might detail at a later time...


    but for now, i'm looking for a black X valve # VV06076 has some nicks around the fitting from previous owner, lvl 10 bolt, RT on/off, classic on/off w/ extra pin, and all the spacers and springs

    I got this valve here on AO from Axis the end of last month (july 26 ish) and recently traded it and some other parts for an AM body

    This valve may be in the Brentwood CA 94513 area so if you see it on CL or eBay let me know, i will offer a reward for any information to its whereabouts and who has it.




    i would like to solve this MYSTERY before my name and reputation get dragged thru the mud

    Last edited by rukh013; 08-26-2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: spelling/ punctuation

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Norfolk VA
    Posts
    575
    Does anyone know how much a X valve, macro fitting, RT on/off, classic on/off, and all springs and spacers for lvl 10 weight?

    i really need this info for my little ISSUE

    Let Me Know, Brandt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    time to make a slurpee!
    Posts
    1,623
    <a href="http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/615/xvalveweight001.jpg"><img src="http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/615/xvalveweight001.jpg" width="600" height="450"></img></a>

    <a href="http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/9042/xvalveweight009.jpg"><img src="http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/9042/xvalveweight009.jpg" width="600" height="450"></img></a>

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Norfolk VA
    Posts
    575
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/AGD-Airgun-D...item3a7a9f1006


    FOUND THIS, I WOULDN'T BID ON THIS IF I WERE YOU, THERE IS AN ACTIVE FBI INVESTIGATION FOR MAIL FRAUD ON SAID ITEM

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Maine, New York
    Posts
    1,149
    Holy crap! People suck!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Plymouth, WI
    Posts
    7,036
    wait.....


    WHAT?!


    what is going on. I'm worried and curious at the same time

    To leave feedback: Click seller/buyers name, Click feedback score, Click leave feedback

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag
    wait.....


    WHAT?!


    what is going on. I'm worried and curious at the same time
    Guessing he sold the valve to someone in Cali, they said they never got it and now it's showing up in Georgia for sale.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Norfolk VA
    Posts
    575
    well i sold the valve and it never made it to Cali, i was super pissed at first and thought i was being taken for a sucker, but now that i found it i can track it and get the real story

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,328
    Interested to see how this works out. Keep us updated.

    So you don't think the buyer actually got the valve and is having someone resell it? Do they suspect someone at USPS is skimming packages?
    Last edited by OPBN; 10-12-2012 at 08:10 AM.

  10. #10
    Send some big guys with crowbars and bats to their front door...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oh Canada *PL*
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by rukh013
    well i sold the valve and it never made it to Cali, i was super pissed at first and thought i was being taken for a sucker, but now that i found it i can track it and get the real story


    Pleae when you do... share it in full detail with us all for safety.

    This sickens me, good luck, and don't be leniant.

    Thank you D.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,328
    One thing learned is that you should insure packages that are higher in value.
    Last edited by OPBN; 10-12-2012 at 09:15 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Plymouth, WI
    Posts
    7,036
    did you report the seller?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Norfolk VA
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Interested to see how this works out. Keep us updated.

    So you don't think the buyer actually got the valve and is having someone resell it? Do they suspect someone at USPS is skimming packages?

    Unfortunately the buyer didn't get insurance. As far as skimming packages I'm not sure, the receiving third party got my package but with womens hair serum inside.

    I was suspicious of everyone but the post office, but the eBay seller says the valve was got from a USPS lost mail auction

    We shall see

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rukh013
    Unfortunately the buyer didn't get insurance. As far as skimming packages I'm not sure, the receiving third party got my package but with womens hair serum inside.

    I was suspicious of everyone but the post office, but the eBay seller says the valve was got from a USPS lost mail auction

    We shall see
    I insure everything unless its under $80 or its paypal gifted.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,140
    Quote Originally Posted by rukh013
    Unfortunately the buyer didn't get insurance. As far as skimming packages I'm not sure, the receiving third party got my package but with womens hair serum inside.

    I was suspicious of everyone but the post office, but the eBay seller says the valve was got from a USPS lost mail auction

    We shall see
    Did you not put a return address on the package?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Norfolk VA
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    Did you not put a return address on the package?

    The package arrived, but the item had been swapped

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Plymouth, WI
    Posts
    7,036
    WHAT!?


    wow.


    was there anyway of knowing what was in it?







    EDIT: so thats why you needed the weight of the valve and accessories. I get it

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    If you want peace, prepare for war.
    Posts
    1,378
    Have you reported the fraudulent listing to ebay? They will most likely pull the listing if you get them information.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Beaumont,Tx.
    Posts
    912
    Is there even such a thing as a USPS lost mail auction, pretty sad if there is? By the way not only did we lose your stuff but now were going to sell it... Nice

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Plymouth, WI
    Posts
    7,036

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    365
    That is pretty messed up. I would get ahold of the person whom has your property and get it back. Seems kind of odd that they auctioned it off so quickly if that is the case. The funny part is that the person who bought it from the auction has to know that there is probably a pissed off person somewhere because of it. lol I mean it is an X valve lol.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Norfolk VA
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_81
    That is pretty messed up. I would get ahold of the person whom has your property and get it back. Seems kind of odd that they auctioned it off so quickly if that is the case. The funny part is that the person who bought it from the auction has to know that there is probably a pissed off person somewhere because of it. lol I mean it is an X valve lol.

    If it does get recovered it will still need a new bolt, and maybe an on/off pin (could be a shadow)

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    If you want peace, prepare for war.
    Posts
    1,378
    Looks like the sale was ended early and it went from several bidders to zero.

  25. #25
    Just to eliminate some vagueness, I am the guy who traded rukh for the valve.

    Thankfully, rukh was able to give my contact info to the ebayer, and vice versa. I spoke to him on the phone yesterday and he took down the auction. We still gotta go through a process with USPS, but howpfully there aren't any issues. The eBay seller says this is like the 5th time something like this has happened. Very time though, the issue got resolved with USPS. Cross the fingers that there aren't any issues this time

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Norfolk VA
    Posts
    575

    I'm So Sorry

    i'd like to apologize to Loguzz and Soul Coffin, i never would have suspected the post office of opening my mail and swapping the contents.

    my thoughts were that if the post office did it why would they deliver the package with something else inside.

    who at the post office would know the valves worth, no offense to anyone how works at a post office but the postmasters around here are about 80

    it was just more likely that this was a shady deal where i was being taken for a sucker, i guess i spent to much time doing business on the Nation of peanut-butter





    i cant believe something like this would happen at the post office, from now on i will ship insured on everything or through FexEx / UPS

  27. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by rukh013
    i'd like to apologize to Loguzz and Soul Coffin, i never would have suspected the post office of opening my mail and swapping the contents.

    my thoughts were that if the post office did it why would they deliver the package with something else inside.

    who at the post office would know the valves worth, no offense to anyone how works at a post office but the postmasters around here are about 80

    it was just more likely that this was a shady deal where i was being taken for a sucker, i guess i spent to much time doing business on the Nation of peanut-butter





    i cant believe something like this would happen at the post office, from now on i will ship insured on everything or through FexEx / UPS

    What was swapped into the package?

  28. #28
    A bottle of hair thinning treatment for women...

    Anyways, got an email from the eBay guy a little while ago. Good news! He said that the USPS took back the item and will send it off to its original destination... To the waiting hands of loguzzz. Hopefully, we'll have yet another mag of the month winner in the works

    Ps- hey John, your pm box is full

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    400
    I have been silently watching all of this since I am getting into AO. I am glad to see this was all resolved.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oh Canada *PL*
    Posts
    419
    NICE...

    Reading this just made my morning better, and it ain't even my stuff.

    I only wish all resolutions concluded this way for everyone... good job guys.

    D.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •